Voodoo worshiper decapitated man with a guitar string and kept the severed head to talk to

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by garrison68, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Tie someone down to a pole. Wrap the wire or string around their head, use a wooden handle for a better grip and pull till it pops. It's been used for systematic strangulation in mass murder but I imagine if you pulled hard and long enough you could severe it.

2. The show the walking dead (spoiler free, mostly)
    demonstrated this in an earlier season with a thick wire used to bind someone's hands.

3. What does him believing in voodoo have to do with torturing a man for 2 days and decapitating him?

I mean, voodoo doesn't preach that shit. That was HIS craziness.

4. pssssssh pussy shit. i kill people with post it notes all the time

5. #25 BlazedGlory, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    The most unbelievable thing about this story though, is that the guy managed to decapitate someone with guitar string. Fuck I used to buy new strings that would break in like 2 weeks sometimes :laughing:

6. Well, Voodoo does deal with Shrunken heads, maybe this is an extension of that?
    Either way its pretty messed up.

7. Because voodoo is practiced by evil black witch doctors, it makes the story juicer lol. As far as the general public is concerned, anyway.

8. #28 Zera, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    exactly my point.

Its just sensationalism.

9. Wow how cool. I pictured in my mind's eye what it would be like to wrap a guitar string around somebody's neck and tightening that sucker right through the skin, muscles, nerves, and finally the neckbone. Then watching it slowly tilt to the side, and finally plopping off onto the floor. Then I would be more than happy to talk to a person that can't talk back. After I clean all the blood up first, of course.

10. Can't deal.

To be fair though, there are parts of Africa where they will kill you in the street if you are an albino because they believe your body parts are good luck charms. Voodoo IS crazy :laughing:

Not saying practicing Voodoo made this guy kill though.

12. come on guys this is his relgion let's be a little more sensitive

Since when is there an official authority on what is or isn't voodoo?

14. Trying to figure out a witty joke about the G string, but I can't do it

Omega369

You're assuming he used the G string. It's not even the thickest one. He might've used the thick E string :laughing: