Voodoo worshiper decapitated man with a guitar string and kept the severed head to talk to

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by garrison68, Apr 3, 2014.

1. I don't even know what the hell to think about something like this, I'm at a loss for words. 
    \t 
    \n
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2594216/Kansas-man-accused-guitar-string-decapitation.html#ixzz2xpby7pjO 
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

2. This is hardly something that puts me at a loss for words.  I've lived in a serial killer's old house before, you're going to have to go deeper to perturb me.

3. Damn, I wonder how he did it with a guitar string.

That's pretty fucked up. Voodoo is weird

What if during the court session he casted spells on everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I didn't need to sleep tonight.

5. How the hell could you do that with just a gutair string?

6. I would tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

7. You guys never heard of garrote wire? Not too hard to figure out hot to decapitate with it haha.

8. This guy will get time at the puzzle factory for sure. Talking to some dudes head. 

9. How he get a gf and I still can't.............

Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

10. riddler, believe me, you wouldn't want to be with any girl who would even consider going with a dude like that! She would be nothing but grief! Read some of the "My crazy ex" stories here at GC!

Don't lower your standards, keep looking, and don't worry, you WILL find a GF! And some of them are worth the wait! Hope you find her soon!

Granny

11. voodo is fucked.... and shall be illegal.... lolz

12. I know now from hitman free with xbox live baha

When life gets shitty, wipe your ass

13. Fucked up, but not something that really blows my mind. I've been desensitized to this stuff years ago with a morbid curiosity and Internet access.

14. God damn Heratics!, they everywhere!  

15. Why does a story like this not surprise me in any way shape or form? Nevertheless. What a cunt.

16. i play guitar no way he used what im guessing was an e or b string to cut his head fully off may have killed the guy with it  but i just cant see how it could go through bone

17. Bone ain't too hard to just snap if all the connective tissue around it has been eviscerated. I don't think the string was used to cut through bone, but in all reality it wouldn't be that difficult with vertebrae anyways

18. #18 forty winks, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    That's not voodooism, it's psychosis.

19. when breaking down whole pigs, cows, chicken and foods similar, if you can slide your knife at the right angle, as Dr. Sheldon Cooper said, through the connective tissue, a knife will go through like butter, very easily.

20. Bet he was worshiping the snake skin spirit