Are you an emotional mess?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 281310, Apr 3, 2014.

1. you know whats funny i never wanted to see a phsycologist,, and my parents thought i had a drug problem/s, we didnt really mix untill my phsycologist actually made me realise how fucked i am-far before drugs..--- unless thats all bullshit propaganda they teach you in phsyce school to tell your patients theyr fucked to keep feeding them bills....which in such im fine and theres no problems..but.. idunno id put someone into my mind to see the horror inside but theyd bang their head to death within The first 3 minutes hahaha

2. The magic youll find in the dirt under the rainbow. Feel like jack black talking to yeti-man hahahah

3. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397637033.173200.jpg
    Lol im an emtional wreck too, i guess i just have a lot of feelings

4. I'm not an emotional mess yet; I'm an internal mess, that's ready to explode into an emotional mess. I have a gnawing feeling deep inside of me of suicide. I hate to think how that would affect my mother, that's why I couldn't do it...

<span>Everywhere I go, I alienate myself from everyone. I'm pushing my family away from me when I'm needing them the most. I'm struggling with knowing what the fuck I should do, and who the fuck I am. I'm terrified about the future.</span>

Yet, even though I put myself through all this stupid shit, I find it extremely hard to open up and ask for help. Why am I so proud? Why am I so afraid, and what is it that I'm afraid of? Just let go you fucking prick.

Ah fuck it; I'll survive.