CE1122s Backyard Garden

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by CE1122, Apr 3, 2014.

1. I'm good long weekend super bizzy so I'm pretty beat because it doesn't feel like I got a day ya know? You working today? How's the garden? Stay up kido

2. 1426023396427.jpg 1426023418188.jpg 1426023437948.jpg
    It's been a while since I posted but it's that time of year again. I got my soil most of the way prepped. Been popping beans as well but I'm waiting to see who looks good at planting time before I make up mind on the keepers :)

3. Work work, looking good girl.

4. Giddy up ;) haven't seen much of you round lately. I'm guessing the job has you busy? Hope all's well in your neck of the woods girlie ;) can't wait to see you rock this yard!!

5. Yeah too busy so I quit lol
    Start Monday at emerald city garden woot woot!! :D
    Been bean popping and attempting to clone but I'm sucking at it... i keep killing them off :(
    It's time to get one if those fancy ez cloners lol

6. yes you will love the cloner :)

7. User#1122 how's it growing??

Are you keeping time of flowering on the DPs?

Wonder if they will finish OD here

8. The Spills to lol

9. One dp is flowering the fastest the other the slowest and the ts are right in the middle. Im just about to hit 4 weeks in, and I count from when I switch my timers to 12-12.
    The ts have way more stank to them then the dp, and more uniformity between the plants then the dp. I think they can finish in time up there but let's see how the next 4 weeks goes and I'll report back ;)

10. Thank you for the info Mis User#1122

I want the faster one of the DPs lol

Here is one of the write ups on the mom

Attached Files:

11. #631 RichardDean, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2015
    Yay, looks like your already busy prepping soil. Can't wait to see some plants. What methods you using for seeds and clones? I'm pretty good at doing both many different ways so hit me up if u need some tips. [​IMG]

12. All seed so far,
    Lemon skunk
    Blue rhino
    Pwerple
    Spider tracks
    Golden gun
    Bubble gum
    Cheese candy
    Purple kush
    Nocturnal
    Goblin king

The ls and br are female for sure and the others still need to show sex, there little guys.

13. You still able to get the Kandy Kush?

14. I haven't talked to dude in awhile but I'll look in to it...

15. Hey how's the indoor going? Need any advice just shoot me a text. I got it dialed!

16. all good no worries we got to move shop down to Santa Cruz and were full up on the genetics we got already.

17. It's really nice up there too plus they got some really good cuts floating around. At least you'll be closer to us

18. #638 drewdog420, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
    Derp

19. #639 CE1122, May 6, 2015

20. #640 Sgtstadanko707, May 6, 2015

Derp derp