CE1122s Backyard Garden

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by CE1122, Apr 3, 2014.

1. #541 drewdog420, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
    One more win or loss by Fagattle and we're in the playoffs

2. So ive been busy trimming up a storm but I still have both purpD, green crack, cotton candy, wappa and half the Bubba left. The purpd still have a few weeks or so and the lower half of the Bubba can go till then to. I got some friends coming this weekend to help with cotton candy and wappa tops, green crack is coming down too. Plus it's time to start dry trimming up what was already pulled. It's that time of year folks! Running on a few hours sleep and lots of caffeine!
    Watch "Mac Dre - I'm A Sav" on YouTube
    Mac Dre - I'm A Sav: http://youtu.be/ndmgzka4CSs

3. Haven't check in in a while, CE but that was a great update... last month! :p

TJ

4. Not much to say here besides my outdoor season is a wrap! All my plants are down and all I've been doing is trimming. It's a graveyard in my garden :(
    1414515054082.jpg

5. Great show this year chica. Can't wait to see what you pull off next year. You need any Humboldt based genetics to mess around with I got you covered seed or clone. Was cleared to share the OG Kush cut we have that tested at 27.1% thc

6. you have that in seed too rd..would love some of those haha..

7. Oh really? Next time you come down to visit I'm going to need that cut brother

8. Same here :)

9. #549 CE1122, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    As soon as I get all the hanging tree out of my indoor room I'll be starting an indoor journal so keep an eye out fellas and ladies ;)
    1414604396517.jpg preview

10. sweet, ill be on the look out

11. Me 3

12. #552 415north, Nov 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2014
    Hey CE Ive been racking my brain trying to figure out why my plants didn't end up as good as the last two years. I did every thing exactly the same. In the past all my plants had really good resin production but this year my buds don't look any where near as good. I was wondering if it is the strains I grew. I,m asking you because I know you grew clones of the same plants I grew.   How did your xxx turn out? 

13. It turned out well quality wise but I had low yields like really low...Same with platinum bubba and I got both cuts from harbor side. Clone guy did say they were low yielding strains I just didn't think this low.

14. Thanks CE that answers my question. I guess I should have left my plants in the ground even though it rained. My choice was bud rot or early harvest. Oh well.  Thanks again. Have a good off season.

15. With those strains they probably would of densed up a little bit but not much more production...I think they are just super low yielding

16. #556 415north, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2014
    Hmm. Yea It would make more sense if it was the strains because I didn't harvest that early, maybe seven days.I guess it was a messed up year for as lot of people.  Thanks again ce.

17. That's why I gave up on anything platinum.

18. #558 415north, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
    I looked at the new DHN  strain catalog that has an awesome description of all their genetics. They have a list that says which strains do well outdoors. I,m just going to stick to those. I,m surprised that the white does good outside. I always wanted to grow that strain but thought it was indoor only.

19. Imo just about anything can do well outdoor in the care of the right grower......except platinums lol

20. I agree, most of the guys saying weather or not it could grow well outside don't actually grow outdoors so how would they know anyways?