CE1122s Backyard Garden

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by CE1122, Apr 3, 2014.

1. It is ;-) jk thanks CE ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408993630.585862.jpg

2. looks nice gold..

3. #483 drewdog420, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    Not at all. It's definitely a version of the cookies but it's not a real thin mint. I hope I'm not insulting you but I've done a lot of research grown a ton of cookies and smoked even more. I have 2 real cookie cuts to give you for comparison if you'd be gracious enough to take them

4. what version does he have then because my cookies is exactly like his. Which cookies is prone to hermie? Thin mint? All of them?

5. The real cookies (thin mint) is supposed to be prone to hermie. From what I've been told almost no one has the thin mint. Just here say though

6. I think it's the Cali connection strain that is herm prone.

7. I've heard that a lot of cali connection genetics are prone to herm

8. Got sour diesel seed stock from OZ seeds he used Cali Conn parents. Going to grow that out next year for sure. Personal smoke :)

9. hmm cuz mine that looks just like golds got cut up on after budding started by my parner this season and stressed it out and sure as shit it hermied right out.... i knew it would. But last year it grew like a champ and gave me some bomb smoke. Not real happy with the whole girl scouts strain in general. I thought I was giving the bitch a second chance this year but fuck her.

10. ill stick with the classics, Kush, diesel, trainwreck, and skunk variants. ;)

11. Don't forget about the staple strains, such as Headband ;)

12. #492 Leftley, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    Taking a seat here, looking wonderful!   :smoke:

13. headband is definitely in there its og Kush x sour diesel so its what I mentioned already Kush and diesel variants.

14. They definitely are. My Blackwater hermied on me last year I think it was, and I just spotted a huge branch of ballsacks on my friends CC plant the other day. It was on the backside of the plant where the lazy mofo's never look. I hope the pollen didn't reach over here to my babies. Grrrr.

15. Headband, Sour, and OG will always be my favorites, with other purps and kushes tossed on for variety. I don't think you will ever see a year where I don't run one of those 3 strains.

16. That's some bs. I hate when a neighbors negligence can screw up your grow. If your not going to grow proper don't do it!!

17. Totally true, considering yes it's parents are those strains haha. Didn't think about it like that!

18. Right! That was the main reason I hooked
    them up with "good" fem seeds this season. I was hoping to avoid the missed male pollinating my crop. In retrospect, they probably would have done better at weeding out the males than looking for hermies. Oh well. What can I expect from people who's life motto is to always put in the least effort possible. :rolleyes:

19. #499 drewdog420, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    Don't forget some of the other original strains like white widow and northern lights

20. Oh I have northern lights for sure as many of my patients I grow for enjoy that strain