The Third Eye

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by KeepPassin, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Apples and oranges. You're comparing biology to eastern philosophy.

I like you.

You only have to  study women to make it open...they'll do it for you. ;)

3. Opening your third eye is a wonderful experience, and of course, nothing like your first time.

Once the third eye closes, you never fully understand it, but you chase after it .

There are many psychedelic ways to chase this "Third Eye Feeling" , is that what it is ? who the hell knows, I call it hallucinating.

The fact of the matter is, It is very reassuring and definitely puts your mind at ease .. AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS IN THIS LIFE

My first experience of seeing through my "third eye" put me on a power trip for almost 3 months. nothing could kill my vibe,(no pun intended)

I was sober all day(after the experience) and felt great. I was truly "High Off Life"

PSYCHEDELIC is the only real definite and speedy answer... besides that , it takes time grasshopper ...

4. #24 homestarstoner, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    yeah but do you guys not get it?

the pineal gland is not a "third eye"

not much is known yet about the pineal gland at this moment so its too soon to jump at conclusions like "its a third eye"

here are some of the things said of the pineal gland around the internet that are not scientific evidence but just kinda guesses at the function of the pineal gland

-secretes DMT at death and higher states of consciousness (meditation)
    -is the organ that allows us to visualize in our heads
    -responsible for dreams
    -astral projection ?
    -allows us to secrete DMT at will to glance into a higher dimensional plane than our physical 3D minds can

these are all rumors that ive heard around. there all right there in one list. personally i do believe the pineal glan is responsible for visualization and looking into other dimensions. hopefully studies are done into the pineal gland and if not why?

5. Your third eye is all powerful.

6. Your third eye is all powerful.

7. #27 MelT, Apr 29, 2014

Sorry, the third eye is an invention, largely of Descarte and Theosophy. Just about everything said about it nowadays is either based on Thesophy or the 'Spirit Molecule, which was heavily criticised by Tibetan Buddhists for misrepresening our beliefs - all of his facts are stated as 'suggestions' in the book.

-secretes DMT at death and higher states of consciousness (meditation)
    -is the organ that allows us to visualize in our heads
    -responsible for dreams
    -astral projection ?
    -allows us to secrete DMT at will to glance into a higher dimensional plane than our physical 3D minds can

Sadly, all of the above are based on the sources stated and untrue.

MelT

8. Everything is true.

9. #29 MelT, Apr 29, 2014

If you think that's the case then you disagree with your own sources, who only suggested the above was true and said they had no proof of it. So, you know more than they do? Please provide links to proof - not a YT movie or a woo site.

MelT

10. Silly monkeys

11. Our generations sources are within a cable that plugs into the wall. That's our fucking problem.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

As I said above, the link takes you to Theosophy. The akashic records were also invented by them and don't exist in eastern traditions. Theosophy was a Victorian con', carried out by a known fraud. Started by HP Blavatsky, she invented terms and ideas that she said had come from authentic, mainly 'secret' Tibetan Buddhist texts. In fact she invented it all, and her cohorts also invented what the west believes is an authentic, ancient system of chakras. Rather than being the wonderful enlightened brotherhood she claimed, her ideas are so racist that they were used to justify slavery and imperialism, and were later the thinking behind the Holocaust. Is your skin coloured? If so then she regarded you not only as spiritually backward, but also unable to reach spiritual maturity. This includes all dark-skined races and other asian groups.

Anything written by Leadbetter, Bessant, or Blavatsky is fiction, they continually use each other as reference when none are correct.

MelT

13. #34 homestarstoner, Apr 29, 2014
    not enough research has been put into the Pineal Gland which DOES exist. just to make that clear. we all have pineal glands, but the full function of the organ is unknown

14. There is no doubt that it exists, nobody would deny that. There is also a lot of exisiting research into it which shows its function and even a whole magzine and site devoted to it:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/%28ISSN%291600-079X

Until Theosphcal/Strassman's claims are verified, they are nothing more than wishful thinking.

MelT

15.  you're not allowed to be optimistic with kids , common now lol

16. #37 Infinite Experience, Apr 29, 2014
    I wouldn't call it a hoax, It's just a way to symbolize that aspect of your self.

No,it's a complete fabrication with no meaning in authentic traditions.

MelT

18. I know ive got a brown eye ....    ;)

Why do we dream then?