You cant fix stupid - Student fell to death after eating pot cookie

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by roobz, Apr 3, 2014.

1. It was also reported the student had eaten some donuts earlier that day,,Law Enforcement is advised to stay out of tall buildings.

2. Sounds like those fake, took acid and thought he could fly stories. I've never met any drug user anywhere who thought he could fly. Great.

BOOM!

4. well last nuumber i remember was something like 70,000 deaths yearly related to alcohol use...so thats about 175 deaths a day...but alcohol is legal. plus any death with cannabis is cause for a huge uproar, sucks for the kid. maybe over ate or had friends egging him on to eat more, who knows.

5. Lol. The coranor said mj contributed to his death. Ahh wrong. It was gravitates fault

6. Unfortunately physics took hold. Not even the best herb can make you float like they do in Half Baked. Come on kids.....hahahaha

7. Give prohibitionists an inch and they go a mile..... 

8. No matter how they spin things though propaganda just doesnt work as well anymore. More of us are connected then at anytime in history. We can truly use this power to change the world into a better place for our children and their children.

9. the huge breaking news in red is totally unnecessary 

Adds to the propaganda effect of the story 

10. Can't wait to see what his blood alcohol % will be.

11. From the story I read it was 0%.  Sounds more like he ate too much of an edible, had a huge anxiety attack and jumped.

While tragic, is really no different that what happens every year in Florida from too much alcohol.

12. #13 FrankTheTank28, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2014
    He was test for only 250 different substances.... What about all the other substances that can cause this? Was he taking pharmaceutical drugs?

No one after getting baked wants to go walkout of a window.

Secondly, unlikely, but was the cannabis contaminated or spiked in the browny?

Something is missing....

13. Yeah that rapid deceleration to zero mph is a real killer!

14. Strange. When I ingested an edible, the only thing that died -- was my starvation.

15. I dont even get that high off edibles. Love me some smoke.

16. I personally have never gotten high then said to myself "hey, I should try skydiving RIGHT NOW, I know i dont have a parachute, but WHAT COULD GO WRONG?!?" theres gotta be more to this.

17. not even drinking just look at the statistics of people dying from falling every year and compare that to people dying from smoking weed. he just so happened to be someone who had a fatal fall and was using marijuana. mistakes happen under the influence of marijuana or not.

18. 7.2 nanograms? 5ng is the limit to still DRIVE legally in CO. I've read that essentially a couple tokes will put you over the 5 ng limit.
    Doesn't sound like he was very high, really, and gee, did he have UNDERLYING MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES?

The only person I ever witnessed in many, many years that I thought should not be using pot was someone with an underlying mental issue who was also on ANTI-DEPRESSANTS. Their behavior became erratic, and they actually knew it.
    When suicide is a LISTED possible side effect for many anti-depressants, that is my #1 smoking gun of suspicion.

And gee, the medical examiner said they had NEVER had an edible listed as a contributing factor to death. EVER.
    So unless you want to believe pot in CO is something brand new....still sounds like the safest recreational substance EVER to have never had an issue to this point. Compare to alcohol. Actually, don't compare to alcohol. There is no comparison.

19. Great. The prohibitionists will go crazy once they see this. I've read the story and from what I've read, the kid was a fucking moron. Him and his friends took a trip to Colorado just so they could get high. They shouldn't blame the weed for this, they need to blame the ignorant kids that make stupid decisions. I can already hear the prohibitionists saying "See? I told you so! When people get high they jump off of buildings and kill each other! Why should we legalize this horrible drug?!"