Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Current Plan For Making Some Edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by vaype, Apr 2, 2014.

1. #1 vaype, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    Hey guys, so I'm planning to make some edibles coming week and as it seems that making oil is the most efficient thing to do, I'm thinking of making some oil and use it for making brownies.

I want to be as efficient with my stuff as possible, so this is roughly what I have come up with:

EDIT:
    - Grind up weed
    - Put weed in a closed mason jar and place jar in oven.
    - Set oven to 100C. Shut off oven after 20 minutes after oven has reached temperature.
    - Open oven and let it cool down gradually for half an hour (before opening the jar).
    - Water-cure weed for 7 days in a coffee-filter in a big jar of water, refresh at least once a day.
    - Melt half a cup of coconut oil add a teaspoon of soy lecithin.
    - Pour melted coconut oil and soy lecithin in a mason jar together with weed.
    - Cook it in the oven at 120C for about 40 minutes.
    - Open oven and let everything cool down for half an hour, afterwards: open jar and stir in another half teaspoon of soy lecithin.
    - Freeze (in mason jar) for 8+ hours.
    - Cook it in the oven again at 120C for about 40 minutes.
    - Open oven and let everything cool down for half an hour.
    - Freeze it afterwards for 8+ hours
    - Sieve oil when ready to cook.
    - Throw the half cup of weed oil you just made into a cooking dish, add half a cup of flour, half a cup of cocoa, a whole cup of sugar, 2 eggs and optional ingredients that suit you (baking powder, salt, vanilla, raisins, nuts, chopped-up chocolate bar etc)
    - Cook at 120C in oven until finished (this can take over 90 minutes, just check regularly)

I know it's kinda complicated, but I like to do it thoroughly.
    I haven't yet decided on the exact amounts by the way.

Any thoughts on this? Mistakes I've made? Points I've missed?

Would love to hear it :)

Thanks

2. Cool read.
    I don't understand why people go through all that when my method takes about 40 minutes max. I mean, my highs are intense so I don't see the point in doing all what you're going to do. Seems very time consuming. Rewarding, yes but what I do gets me floored for hours and hours

sent from a phone that hasn't been invented yet

3. whats ur method bro

4. Read this it will answer all your questions. You will be glad you did.

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/742831-badkats-cannapharm-medical-grade-oil-cannabis-capsules-uv-glowing-hash-candy-canna-bombs-more.html?view=getnewpost

5. First time we used 1g each. The buzz is good and strong but we moved up to 1.5g. Decarb the bud until it's crispy. I give it around 15 minutes.
    Grab any type of milk (haven't used soy or any non dairy but I wana try) and measure 1cup per dose.
    Get double thick thickened cream and put about 3 heaped tablespoons in with the milk on the stove in a saucepan. Add around half a cup of water.
    Heat it up so the cream melts then add the bud after you've grinded it. Simmer for about 20-30 minutes while stiring every now and then.
    Strain the bud and pour the milk in a cup to cool down. Add whatever flavouring you want. I've tried it with chocolate and then coffee but I prefer the pure bud taste. Drink the cup then wait. Clean up is quick and we always have everything needed in a hotel room.
    Gives such a strong trippy high for hours.
    Try to find double thick thickened cream for it's got lot more fat.

I wana hear reviews on this from people that give it a go

sent from a phone that hasn't been invented yet

6. #6 vaype, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014

Thanks, I based my plan on that post.
    Just wanted to let everyone hear that I followed the recipe I suggested in the first post and the brownies turned out really really good. There was 0 taste of weed in the brownies and they were really potent.

I made 18 brownies with 3,2g of outdoor weed and each one proved to be a sufficient dose, even for habitual weed smokers.
    I stirred the residue that I sieved out through some peanut butter and nuked it at 120C for 25 minutes. I divided it into 4 even portions and every portion also proved to be a sufficient dose, even though it was disgusting :'), but this inconvinience was negligible :).

Anyway, it was well worth the effort and cooking produced 0 smell, which was nice, because I'm using the family kitchen :).

Especially the first time I used it was awesome, probably cause I hadn't been high for a really long time.
    I was lying in a lounge at a friends house for what seemed like an eternity, with my diapraghm shaking the entire time because I was laughing about nothing but just my own thoughts. Best part of it was that a friend of mine who was also there also took some and got super baked as well. Everything is better when shared.

It was awesome...