Where are you from? (No, really)

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by AR Toasty, Apr 1, 2014.

Doesn't quite work when you post a song with your city's name in the title. :laughing:

I'm off to do a bit of world travel, but when I come back I'm not sure if I want to settle in Perth/nearby area or the Sunshine Coast. What d'ya reckon? I'm in Darwin now, but among other things, there just aren't any waves.

2. About 10 minutes from Hershey, PA

3. Miami, FL reppin, bruh.

4. perth is good for a quiet life i think, theres not much happening here tho

5. I'm Zeldar, from the planet Beldar
    Which is eight million judibeeks from Saturn
    I was on my way home one day when thrown off pattern

6. Born in Miami, then moved to Virginia when I was 3 or 4.

7. Mississipi livin, texas born and raised. When i say im from texas and live in the south i sadly get alot of negative stereotype bullshit. Still, weeds good, people are good. I live just outside of a smallish town called grenada. Just moved here 6 months ago and it was a bit of a culture shock, but once you meet local stoners, ya know how it goes :smoke:

"I smoke blunts to take the pain away, if i wasn't high id probably blow my brains away"

8. Red deer alberta canada!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Belo horizonte, brazil. Born and lived here for most of my life.

High or not, life's great.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Western Washington, kind of the Seattle area. 

I love it here, our forests are beautiful and everywhere you go you have a view of some cool ass mountains. The culture here is incredible, a lot of Native American culture is expressed a little up north and it's really amazing. The weather is always either freezing or setting us all on fire, but I think that's just because we're all used to cold ass rainy weather. There's just so much I could say about it, I love it here. 

11. Casper Wyoming (stay away very boring very intolerant of marijuana and very very redneck) do love my guns though!! If you don't mind the above but love guns this is the place to be

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Small rural community in southern minnesota. The town i live in is about 99 percent white, mostly older folks (no jobs for young people so they leave town), mostly agricultural economy, and pretty conservative values. My town has fewer than 3000 people so the community is pretty tight knit and protective of each other. The cops only bust out of towners and let the locals do as they please.

13. I live in maine also, cold winters, short summers, but I like it here. I like being near the coast. I think I'd feel trapped in the mid west.It's about 7 or 8 hours to Nyc. Medical weed here, its plentifull. Lots of other unmentionables. Love the seafood too! Ayuh..^_^

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. North Florida, near Tallahassee. Way different than Miami.
    Lot of weed(we grow our own). Too many bible-thumpers and rednecks for my taste, but I own my own house in the country, so its alright. Just wish like hell they would completely legalize it. Gotta grow indoors for now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Guod, Maine looks GREAT! I've been there on vacation, beautiful country, dude.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

yep. medical goes for $25 a slice. so does mersh, if you really want it, it can be found out in dresden/richmond.

i'm a medical grower myself.

17. Fresno california

18. Louisville, KY currently, any other blades around here?

19. Anaheim, CA.   :ey:

• Like Like x 1