Where are you from? (No, really)

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by AR Toasty, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Im from Canada and its freaking cold outside these days.Like -20 degres

2. In a land where the grass is green, but the dank is greener.
    In a land where the land is flat and the girls flatter.

That damn country where it's too damn cold and the snow is a flowing.

Jamaica, baby!

j/k, the netherlands is my home

3. #203 MilkyLumpkinz, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    Wiscompton! we don't f*ck around here! we will mess yoo cheese up!! (ina good waayy)
    and possibly give u lactose intolerance.. :ey: :bongin:

4. I live in a small South-Central city on the coast of Maine. We have one of the only two shipyards in the country to still build destroyers (I believe, or it's some form of war ship) Aside from having a polluted and nasty brackish water river and a small area claimed as a federal waste dump (I don't think it's active anymore, it was for the shipyard back in the day) it's fairly nice little "city" (Town of 10,000+ people, but it's a city because of the shipyard). There are a lot of wooded areas, trails, and a pretty good amount of fairly good weed and concentrates.
    The police in this town aren't the greatest but they're not the worst. Some cops are just plain pigs though. We have a school resource officer at the local high school and he's one of those cops who tries to incriminate you before you incriminate yourself.
    The people in this town for the most part are great so long as they aren't some of the younger generation. There is a really good community here. If you have a life though and you're under ~30 and you don't have a car, then you're SOL. But if you like peace and quiet, hiking, mountain biking, outdoor activities in general, this is your place. Maine is absolutely beautiful. The smell of the pines in the woods and the wildlife are amazing.
    Plus we're a medical marijuana state. I don't have my med card yet (shame on me) but I will soon enough before I leave in a few years for Colorado.
    Also, there's like two people in this state that aren't white (exaggeration).
    For the most part where I live is boring, but if you enjoy living life day by day and seek what's in front of you, it's a wonderful place to live. I don't really have to worry so much about crime, or anything bad about this state for the most part besides our idiot of a governor LePage.
    (The photos are all mine, all in the town I live in)

Attached Files:

5. Hey I'm from Maine also. I live more inland on 6 acres of woodland. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423015956.763354.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423015978.574262.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423016140.037438.jpg

6. Small town in the first state that ratified the Constitution. Lots of historic sites that aren't marked talked about or used for tourism. Lots of rednecks in the south end, up north is "Murder City" Wilmington, De. I stay away from there because everybody thinks they are hard and want to try you but then pull a gun when you whip their asses. We are also in the top five most corrupt states in America which is crazy considering our size. Only Rhode Island is smaller. We have some awesome beaches, one of the nicest places on the east coast to surf when the waves are right.

We have lots of bigots and the people they hate all crammed together, pain management clinics every mile down the highway, and the greatest thing about my state is my wife. I was going to say me, buy the best thing about me is also my wife.

The worst thing about my state is people. It's too damned small for all the people. No matter what state they are from, they come here and suddenly forget how to drive. They all want to drive in the left lane and pace the guy in the right.... Bums.

7. I'm from a little city outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

This state is WAY too damn cold, I can't wait to get outa here

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I'm from Johannesburg, South Africa. The safest city like....ever!

9. From a s'm from a small city in the northern parts of Sweden! Beautiful scenery, great quality of life, but cold.... so cold

10. Suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minnesota. Typical liberal metro area surrounded by conservative countryside.

I haven't lived there for many years now. I still have family around the area, but not in the city that I grew up in. Other than immediate family, I don't have any connection to the place anymore. 

11. I lived in Maine, but....Now I'm in hell!! They said it would be hot down here....... They lied.:angry::angry:

Where is this 'hell'? And why isn't it hot enough???

13. Hey, another
    Mainer perhaps??? Piscat. county, it's finally warming up...yeah!!!

14. I'm from a little city I can guarantee 99% of you haven't heard of.

Good ol' hales corners wisconsin

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Know it well,lovely place lol

16. The moon

• Like Like x 1
  17. Well, technically, your dad.

Now now, dad has the seed but he hasn't got a womb for the developing creature!
    [​IMG]

19. My Mom Is Dad

http://youtu.be/kMSD3VZfqYk