Where are you from? (No, really)

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by AR Toasty, Apr 1, 2014.

1. That's Maine USA, good scenery not much else.

Peace.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rip City!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. central Penna 

4. must be crazy stars at night outside of the city

I've seen the stars from a lot of different places, but nowhere even holds a candle to the night sky in the centre of Australia. It's limitless and spellbinding, and it makes a man question his entire life. I lived in the desert for a while, and there's nothing quite like turning on the spot and seeing nothing but 360 degrees of empty horizon.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Palm Springs,Ca and lake havasu city, az

Attached Files:

7. Dublin, Ireland

I moved to Dublin in 2006, essentially for 3months but 8 years later I'm still here.. :)

Ireland is amazing, culture wise, people are friendly, chatty, pubs everywhere, lots of restaurants and Take Aways, art galleries and museums..

The scenery is amazing if you go outside of Dublin, Co. Galway or Co. Kerry would me my favorite places..

Not to mention Guinness, Smithwicks, Jameson and Medleton!!

Smoking is illegal and very expensive, but people smoke pretty openly. Older population would smoke hash and younger weed.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413625759.662323.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413625772.896809.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413625782.445613.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413625790.196077.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413625798.611685.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413625806.662552.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413625815.762927.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413625823.362724.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413625830.512866.jpg

Life's as kind as you let it be.

• Like Like x 1
  8. NW New Mexico.  The Land of Enchantment.  :D

9. In a historical town, VA

Attached Files:

10. very nice.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

11. Im from Madison Wisconsin, its about to get cold here so im ready for snow bongs

12. I live in a small town (5000 people) in central Alberta, Canada. We're known as the Lakeland because you're never more than half an hour away from a lake which is nice. Other than that it's all prairies and quite a bit of forest. Lots of rednecks and natives that harass you for money wherever you go. Other than our harsh winters (-40ish at times) we have no natural disasters and few dangerous animals. Alcohol is everywhere (7 liquor stores for a town of 5000) and weed is easy to get but frowned upon. Life here is pretty easy, everyone comes here to make money then moves to BC. A high school dropout can make $90/hr pretty easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  13. #193 SeaMoss, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    A bit of everywhere America I suppose. Born in Joplin, MO, moved around a lot between New Mexico and Oklahoma later on. I traveled every summer with my grandparents until I was 16 all across the US and Canada. All of this had a huge influence on my outlook and relation to people and places. Now I'm in Oregon attempting to live my dream. At best, I would say that I'm North American, lol.

14. I am from Kalamazoo michigan.

15. I'm from the real great white north. Where the bitches are blonde and the money is easy.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I live in Southern California, Riverside County, R. CALI. French Valley or Winchester, a dirt area situated on the outskirts of Temecula. You can get any drug you can think of over here.

• Like Like x 1
  17. New Hampshire is where its at. got the mountains in the back yard and Boston is but a stones throw away.

i have traveled, and will die in NH

• Like Like x 1
  18. Toronto Canada !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  19. Western Montana originally.  I've lived in costal oregon and west virginia. I now live in eastern North Carolina. Definetly miss The Big Sky country, Montana.  Those mountains are the best.  Rocky Mountain high motha fuckas

20. From a small town of 700 ppl in Ontario Canada, close to the largest fresh water beach in the world, its where I grew up and where I have my fondest memories, but two months ago I moved to Golden BC, so far loving it here the views are are awesome weed is dank! I have yet to find a steady supplier for my herb but it is easily found walking around town just haven't met the right person yet to sell to me more then once... Tons of things to do here and I'm sure many more come spring n summer but for now the skiing and boarding is epic and got me happy! Can't wait to see more of this beautiful country!

Party at my house