Can a girl get high from Sticky Fingers in the kooch?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by r r, Apr 1, 2014.

1. So a Hypothetical question?  ** Purely Academic **
    I was in the kitchen talking to my wife and had this crazy idea of which her and I discussed..
    Lets say that an hour ago I was cutting and curing a very large Heavy Weight Fruit Punch plant without gloves of course.  Which would mean my fingers were incredibly sticky. 
    If I were to have a heavy make out session with my wife where I am fingering her with sticky fingers, would she get high?

2. like maybe if you also had activated it with fat and heat first? I don't know how it absorbs into the body... I don't think just plant resin will.

3. Try it and let us know. You never know until you try.

sent from your bosses laptop

4. i wouldn't let anyone finger me with dirty fingers.. i don think that would work either like dude above said the thc has to be active

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. The answer is no.  But if you believe in science you would have already tried it out for yourself.

6. #6 Omega369, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    Ew your wife has a vagina?

Omega369

7. Well thc has been proven to be absorbed rectally, so maybe vaginally would work.

8. urinary tract infection

9. THCA (and the other acidic cannabinoids) aren't converted to THC (or the equivalent) before it has been chemically altered by heat. So you'd have to have really sticky icky fingers and give your wife a furious fire fingering for it to work- but yes, it should absorb through her kooch!

[​IMG]

10. OP don't listen to any of these fools, of course she will get high off some sticky fingers, next time just stick a whole nug in your wife's cooter and she will be high for dayyssss!

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

11. #11 RollinGanja, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    Double post

12. hmm i dont think so, think its gotta be bound to a fat first....under that theory, you could rub kief in your lips/gums and get high, which we know probably wont work.

13. This is one of the dumbest questions I've seen on this forum. And that is saying something.

14. My advice? Get your dick sticky and pound her brains out. Just to be safe.

15. THC does not enter mucous membranes very well on its own. Dr. Mahmoud A. ElSohly (top US government pot grower and inventor of the THC suppository) found that the hemisuccinate form of THC had better absorption through rectal tissue*. I imagine vaginal tissues would be much the same.

Also there is the problem that vaginal fluids are water based and THC does not dissolve in water.

I don't think it would work very well. Sorry!

Granny

* Rectal bioavailability of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol from the hemisuccinate ester in monkeys.        (abst – 1991)         http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1664466    (Can you imaging putting working on this study on your next job app?  "What did you do on you last job?" "I made THC suppositories and then I stuck them........ "  :laughing:  )

16. Ew Jesus Christ that's how bitches get infections

17. This..this is a great question.

18. Where is the DIS-Like button when you need one?

19. As a person with a vagina its a dumb question.