First Grow- Reggie Bagseed Stealth Outdoor

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by ninjanyanc, Apr 1, 2014.

1. So i was noticing that Barbara was looking sort of stunted compared to Carol and her lower leaves were drying up. While doing that, the light got bumped and fell bending her stem in half. I propped her up with a pencil and a binder clip but I'm worried about her.
    Then, i thought it would be a good idea to give them some real sunlight but it turns out it was probably too windy for them and they were both knocked over with their leaves all droopy and sad when i retrieved them later in the day.
    They've perked up a bit since being back inside but Barbara's lower leaves are still dying.
    Also, i tried to top/fim carol before and i didn't cut enough so they just grew out but on the next try i think I've succeeded, it looks like she's growing two new tops.
    Pictures will be posted on request once i am home with them again.

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404401920.435409.jpg
    My girls got left out in a storm when i was trying to give them some sun and they have grown a good amount since but they look deficient and sick
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404401976.669979.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404401992.903477.jpg
    ^^^ Barbara
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404402020.203404.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404402041.186608.jpg
    ^^^ Carol

3. Your plants lack the proper amount of light, that's why they are lanky. Place them outside in the sun where they get sun all day. Also you have pest eating your plant. Get some insecticide and treat your plants weekly at a minimum. If not they will get worse and other pest will join the party. U suggest a combo if neem, spinosad, BT, Azamax and plain uncrnred dish soap. Mites can become resistant to insecticide so you must rotate waft you spray each time. If you plan to grow again in the future I suggest you read up on growing before you try again. Ed Rothensal and Jorge Cervantes both write excellent grow bibles that will greatly improve your growing. They are the best investment you can make when it comes to growing your own medication. Both guys are experts and have generations of growing experience. A must gave for every level of growing. I re read my books every winter/spring to knock the rust off my memory and to touch up on my weaker areas. Knowledge us the key followed by experience. Learn as much as you can from books, videos and by other growers journals. Other growers success and failure can teach you a lot. Good luck.

4. Update: the girls, and they are definitely girls, have recovered and are bouncing back better than ever. They're showing their lady parts now :D Once i got em out in the sun and started regulating the ph they made a massive comeback. I was also using RO water for a while in the beginning without realizing that it was keeping nutrients away from them that they get in tap water. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407695450.771878.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407695474.637973.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407695485.154527.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407695499.137791.jpg
    I'm really thankful to all the information I've gotten from my fellow grasscitizens <3 Keep it coming~

5. Barbara is the faster developing of the two flower wise *see above* That was taken friday, almost five weeks since i noticed pistils on them. Carol however is a lot bigger and has more bud sites even though they're smaller right now, it's like she just vegged a little longer.
    I've tested some little bud that i took off when pruning to make some light and just get rid of the useless bud and it actually got me high i was impressed xD

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410103451.132346.jpg
    here's carol from like a week ago

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410103490.665634.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410103504.582651.jpg
    And here's how barbara looked at the same time
    They've both gotten a little more developed since then and I'll post more picture soon.

7. In order to check for when i should start flushing I'm using binoculars flipped backwards as a magnifier and I'll start flushing once i see the first amber trichs, does that sound right?

8. Perfect looking plants👌 even with cutting that leaf off. Good looks

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum