Atmos Raw question

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Viewtifreak, Mar 31, 2014.

1. I was just wondering if there are any other attachments for the Atmos Raw Dry Herb device. I bought one off a friend for cheap but I hate the chamber it comes with because it's basically just a battery powered one hitter. I was looking around on the their website but I couldn't find whether or not their other spare chambers will fit the Atmos Raw threading. A lot of them say 510 but I don't really know what that means. I'm specifically looking for a chamber I can use for BHO. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Yes you can go to a lhs and get a glass dome attachment for wax, also 510 is the thread that is most common for atomizers/cartomizers for e liquid, or google 510 attachments

3. I second the glass dome attachment. Its relatively cheap, and all you have to do is replace a coil every once in a while, which are only a few dollars. I use it with my atmos and its a damn monster.

Sent from the leaner dome, my crib on the moon.

Attached Files:

4. Glass domes sound like the wax to go. I think ill go get one myself.

I bought a second Atmos heating chamber.. one for wax & one for bud. They both suck in my opinion. It gets clogged after the second repack and I think im going to break the ceramic scraping the resinated weed out. I have to spend my whole smoking session cleaning the pen.

The spring hinders smoking wax in the chamber but helps to smoke buds. Wax hardens in the spring also and makes the pen difficult to separate.  Its a hassle to remove the spring so I can smoke wax better than put it back in so I can smoke buds. I have to either buy another mouth piece setup or give up which I chose give up. 

Definately the globe is a good idea for that thing. I also just bought a Kanger tank for e-juice. Nice clouds with that.

5. How much did you get yours for? I was looking for a cheap one too....

6. On eBay I payed Just under $50 for the Atmos Raw. At first I thought it was going to be a knock off because the item description was a little strange but it was legit