Ripps Playland

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by rippedeyed, Mar 31, 2014.

1. I know, I just wrote a long explanation of what his reply to me was....im not gonna ruin ripps thread or belittle myself by arguing with a.......

2. Rip. I know this may not be what you want to hear but I would leave his ass.
    I know you got a lot of baggage with him but I wouldn't even want someone that negative in my life. It would just bring me down to.
    For someone to even say the shit he did to the person he says he loves. Some
    bs there.
    Just got to look at it as his lose if doesn't want to spend the rest of his life with you. He will regret it soon enough. Time apart my just show him that.

3. Sounds like you and I both have a few significant others that don't appreciate us. See if they can every find someone else that's takes care of them like we do........ain't gonna happen

4. Word!! Don't forget I'm there with ya both.

5. Shit I should put an add up and see how long I stay single. 36 years old, owns own business, good dad, decent looking, own place, and have a whole closet full of every kind of ganja you can think of lol

6. 30 minutes or less. Just like dominoes lol

7. #1307 dlsmokes, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    I'll marry your ass Drew [​IMG] , your resume is on point [​IMG] , if you were a chick [​IMG][​IMG]

8. What are the Fuckstains bickering about in here

9. What in the Holy Fuck Moke, I thought I was top Of da list

10. I did just shave and all

11. #1311 dlsmokes, Mar 27, 2015
    Ya killing me Rae, I damn near fell out. LS said I can't fuck before her, she gots a thing for your beard, you know that...
    Have yall seen RIPD? She might billy goat cha when we get together next time [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. No! tell me you kept the beard??

13. #1313 rippedeyed, Mar 27, 2015
    Omg what happened over here! I been too busy trying to torture my husband with every passive aggressive move I can come up with lol.

14. YES!!!! The hydrolysate is so important. I paid 55$ for 2 1/2 gallons. They have it at peaceful valley it's like $75 for a 5 gallon bucket and it has sea bird guano in it too but I couldn't wait for them to ship it. I used it last year it works good. I hope this stuff works as well. I mostly foliar with the fish and kelp during veg.

15. If he moved any slower I would think he was molasses.... I need soil still then we can cover this bitch and get the ladies planted.

Attached Files:

16. Heya girlie :wave: I have a hoop house q for the master, if you don't mind. Ok two questions... one: what is a good source for plastic? I was looking at this:

http://www.littlegreenhouse.com/accessory/plastic.shtml

Two: is it necessary to use exterior primer on the PVC? I have read from some people that PVC can have some sort of "rotting" effect on the plastic, depending on what it is made out of :confused_2: I am using regular 'ol white PVC.

Thanks in advance!

Excited to see you get yours rollin' :metal: tell that molasses mofo to get his butt in gear :p

17. We use schedule 80 from home depot, it's for underground electrical. It's very sturdy and doesn't rot out like the white pvc. It's more expensive but you get what you pay for ;)

18. W h at kind of plastic do you use?

19. When are you planting. I am on Sunday I think. Still not sure on the size holes.

20. I hear ya. Mine is already built outta the white stuff lol. Too late to take it back now. It oughta work for a season or two :)