Ripps Playland

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by rippedeyed, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Ooooh I'm getting a few of those for sure! ! I'm gonna put them on the kids bedroom doors!! Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. harbor freight sells the driveway dingers but nowhere near the quality of the ryobis it even has a remote and dog sensitivity and wind sensitivity.. can set it to beep as long as you want they are worth the money..

3. I looked on line at the one you had and it said it's discontinued did you find that here in town recently? I'm gonna go buy them tomorrow for my garden I was joking about the kids rooms ;) lol well maybe I'll buy one of those dinger alarms for them haha

4. i got them last year  :mad:

5. Shit!!! Now I'm bummed :(

6. im sure you could find a similiar item on a google search..

7. Youre right I was just looking ;)

8. found them on ebay :) :) :)

9. We have 3 neighbors, 2 bum a little bit off of use every now and then which we just give them some it keeps them happy and not complaining as for the third neighbor their landlord told them he doesn't want to hear any complaints about it because he doesn't have a problem with it because we don't attract attention to it. Their landlord even stopped by one Saturday morning to tell us about a garage sale around the corner where they were selling off their grow supplies. Their landlord is a retired secret service agent we have know since he first bought the house about 8 years ago.  I can show you about 8 houses on our street that grow and another 4 or 5 around the corner.

10. Faaaaaar too cold to transplant today. Shooting for mañana ;)

11. Just come help me and ill give you all the meds you want ; )

Gonna go get some supplies tomorrow or the next day

12. Damn ripped you ain't fuckin around. Subbbeddd!

13. Not letting that stop me. Gonna get mini hoop house going and do some light depo and then into my big stuff. Thinking im just gonna make a high ceiling so I can run all my my big stuff in it to. Only difference is im gonna build 4 sides so its fenced off and attach the pipes to the top of the fence. Sounds weird ill post pics when I get mine going

14. Fuck ya im grabbing some. Dont think my pit will be big enough to eat rippers come November

15. Deal dabs and beers are on you too...

16. sweet!! I wanna see ;)

17. A must have 😆

Attached Files:

18. I saw the blueberry one the other day....yucko! That might be good though. I got a bunn coffee maker too, it really does make a difference between a bad cup and a good cup of coffee imo.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Still no planting today. We adjusted a few things an hung some lights for supplemental lighting. Will plant for sure tomorrow ;) until then here's an up to date shot of the veggies.
    These will get planted next week and then we start the zucchinis, squash, and cucumbers...

Attached Files:

20. Loving the veggies i fell behind on them myself this year just gonna cheat and grab starts from my friends fiance, she does all heirloom seed.