Ripps Playland

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by rippedeyed, Mar 31, 2014.

1. yeah and it makes the structure more sturdy to. Ill take pics when Im at the ranch today doing the tplants.

2. Deffintely subscribed. Sometimes I start a grow journal but keep forgetting to update it. It looks like your going to do great outdoor this year. Were limited on our grow spots and space out back being smack in the middle of a residential area. I envy you guys/gals with more property up the hill.

3. I'm in the middle of the suburbs to I feel your pain tplat

4. If our house was pushed out a little more towards the street with even just a little bit less front yard our backyard would be a decent amount bigger. I would say our front yard is bigger then our backyard.

5. Nice setup! Beautiful green plants everywhere! Thats awesome ripped! Im tryin...

Def. Subbed! Can u share some pics of your veggie aswell? I like to see healthy gardens and I know ur rockin it right.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. thanks!! Yeah I was just out there but forgot to grab some veggie shots but this is what we have going this was taken a couple weeks ago. We have night shades going right now such as tomatoes, all kinds of peppers, and eggplant. These all take the longest to veg so they get the first round. They all will go into a greenhouse pretty soon as well. There are several different varieties of all of them so as the year goes I'll show those off ;) glad your here!!

Attached Files:

7. we use this stuff called thermal screen. It essentially keeps the bad uv rays out making it cooler in hot times and it keeps the warm air in at cooler times. It's made for greenhouses not really a need for heater or dehumidifier in ours. We run exhaust as well at night.

Here's a Web page for this screen check it out.
    http://www.greenhouses-etc.net/equipment/aluminet.htm

Attached Files:

8. Hey girl!! So I went ahead and started a journal. Feel free to post all up on my page. I wanna see what you're up to over there too!! ;)

9. Kk here's the low down ;)
    On the bigger hoop we used schedule 40 pvc and on the smaller one we used schedule 80 it's heftier and sturdier. Tomorrow is D-day I can't wait this is when the fun REALLY begins.

Attached Files:

10. cool stuff, yeah were only using the heater this week cause at night its 30s and its been rainy andcold pretty constant. Not warming up for another few days. Dehumidifieris just incase with the ventilation running we should be ok. Just dont want any powdery croppingup.

11. Def. Aint fuckin around this year! Good show and only 3 pages deep!

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I know exactly how you feel. Me too right smack in in middle of a subdivision.

13. Nice set up. Looking like a great investment. Your garden is going to rock this year.

14. urban gardening always exciting!!! im in a subdivision but im tucked in pretty cozy noone can really see shit except my one neighbor and hes a square hes used to my shenanigans.. walking round on the roof, setting off alarms and buzzers lol..

15. yeah you ARE smack dab in the middle of town!! I'd be scared to death to grow that close to people lol can't wait to see you get into some land Mike :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. not sure if id get the same thrill i like the cat and mouse game.. plus i grow em so big theres no getting out of here with a plant u'd have to break the whole fence down lol i got these alarms made by ryobi from home depot these things rock harder than a car alarm hehehe..

17. Lol you still like the thrill of life ;) I guess that's better than prison! Even though we have some land I still think we should have alarms like you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. [​IMG]54 bucks i have 2 one facing each way if you break the beam this shit is loud as fuck..