Ripps Playland

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by rippedeyed, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Homeless , I just troll and lurk on others. Haha

2. my very own personal troll? Yay!! I prefer to call you my own personal gnome then. Haha

3. Finally taking a day off. I have spent way too many days in the sun. Yesterday I passed out at 2pm and didn't wake up till this morning. Today I relax and work on my indoor and clones ;) happy Monday it's spring break!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I asked my nephew why he wasn't in school today and he said its spring break. First words out of my mouth were cool its child labor time. Nothing wrong with a 15yr old learning how to get his hands dirty and use a garden hoe.

5. exactly! Tomorrow I will have 10 extra little hands pulling weeds. This is why we have kids, isn't it? Lol

6. I typically use a cloner for my clones but they were filled up when I broke a branch off my sour d. I stuck the cut into rooting gel and into a cup of soil. Watered and walked away. Oops I came back to a droopy cut :( then I remembered I needed a bag over it and bam it came back! I love this method of cloning it really works if you don't have a cloner ;)

Attached Files:

7. Subbed Ripped! All caught up will be watching everything as it progresses. You've got it going on. All this and 6 kids. Amazing. That Hoop house rocks can't wait to see it in action. Your veg garden has me very jealous too! Hope you don't mind a few questions from time to time. Getting really into the organic way of things. I'm sure there is much I can learn from you.

FRH

8. welcome!! You can always ask questions and if I, for some reason, don't have an answer someone lurking around here will ;) yup farming is my job it's our way of life. We do have 6 kids but they all help with weeding, planting, harvesting, and eating the garden. It's fun and very therapeutic. I will snap some updated shots today for ya. Glad you're here!

9. Grapes

Attached Files:

10. Potato boxes

Attached Files:

11. Getting ready....

Attached Files:

12. Radishes are poppin

Attached Files:

13. Bubba

Attached Files:

14. GSC

Attached Files:

15. San Fernando OG

Attached Files:

This ones cool

17. Wow. Love your space jealous I am. Plants looking awesome.

FRH

18. So have you named your own personal troll/garden gnome yet? By the way the garden is looking good.

19. I have too many gnomes to name but one is hillbilly and one is tplat for sure ;)

20. thanks friend! Hey don't be jealous just be inspired... :)