Ripps Playland

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by rippedeyed, Mar 31, 2014.

1. yeah girls suck ass. Literally lol. Focusing on yourself and your kids is a grand idea.

2. It just blows I enjoyed having a companion

3. #543 rippedeyed, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    Dude we all do. But sometimes they are a hassle if they aren't meant to be with you. A companion should compliment you not drag you down. Someone will come into your life at the right time. Just focus on you and your kids like you said

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Honestly good riddance bro she wasn't worth the charmin extra soft she wiped her butt with a total mooch.

5. She did make a good tv antenna :lol:

6. Just popped in here to see what Ripped was doing. I've recently given up on somebody with whom I was in love, and her mom gave me the best advice ever. "If you just keep doing what you enjoy and what makes you happy, somebody will come along with those same interests as you and you'll be compatable." The biggest focus being your own happiness found within, and not from another person.

7. Well said. That's what happened with my husband and I. Just takes patients and loving yourself so that you can truly love someone else :)

8. What's up rip haven't seen you on for a while. How's everything going with you and the family?

9. Things have been good. We moved to a new house. Taking some time off from growing. Back to the grinding bord come January. Getting a little anxious! Had a bad ending with our partnership this year when they became very greedy and unbearable. We got booted from the farm too since it was on their property. It was sad for us given the fact we did all the work and don't get any food now :( such is life I guess. Partnerships are always good until the plants start budding and start looking like money. Then it's all a test of true morals. Most people will show their true colors at this time and with money involved it's usually greed that rears it's ugly face. We aren't like that so we got the shit end of the stick. Never again will we work with a partner. This next year we will be set up.

10. I'll be moving the first of the year too. Getting my own spot. I'll have a partner but it will be my dad so I don't have to worry about him screwing me

11. awesome! Good to hear things are going well for you. I can't wait to watch :)

12. Here we go again. Have taken my break from growing and now I'm itching to get back to it. We recently had an ordinance change that now takes our outdoor going rights from us. I'm not too worried because we run depo and technically that's not "outdoors". We shall see :) so I popped 5 headband seeds and I have some G13 x Hawaiian seeds I will be popping next week. I have to find the best mom's to take cuts from for the depo. I kept one bubba mom it's a bubba back crossed a few times and it's a great pheno so I kept her alive. I plan on doing clone season again but will be buying seeds of some original strains to make into mom's for that.

Attached Files:

13. It's such a strange feeling when you don't have plants lol! I'm glad the shows back on!

14. She's at it again..lol

15. It's about time ripped what the hell ;-) I'm excited for the show

16. Me too!!!

17. Rips rippin again!

18. Good to see you all!! I been awol for a bit. Got moved into a new home. Got a new grow room set up for indoors. This year we will become a certified organic farm. We have 3 milk goats for milk, cheese, and soap. Chickens for eggs and my husband wants to raise quail for eggs :) trying to get set up to run a winter veggie crop. This is all said with the best intentions but I will do my best to put on somewhat of a show ;) and CE yes it is a very weird feeling to not have plants growing!! I'm happy to have them back in my daily routine.

19. Saaaweet!!! :lurk: :wave:

20. Lots of room for farming here!

Attached Files: