Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BEST stash spots/spot ideas-- In car and in my room

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 603blaze, Mar 31, 2014.

1. whats up blades,

I am in need of some clever stash spot ideas.  Where have you put your bag of weed and it doesn't get found when being searched?  How do you keep it from smelling? 

happy toking!

2. I cant say I hide my stash anymore but back in hs I sewed(well a friend did) a stash spot underneath a pocket on the inside of my backpack.  Sorta seemed pointless at the time but when I got searched with a quarter in there and it wasn't found, well lets just say it was worth the effort.  Dakine backpacks for life.

3. in the past ive used like a sock and screwed it to the back or under something and would use it as a pocketand put my shit in there. If you have a dresser, pull out bottom drawer and put whatever inside of the dresser and then put the drawer back in. as far as smel, i would use ziplocs with a dryer sheet or if youre into paintball, use the pods you put the spare paintballs in, legit

4. I cant believe I never thought of that!  I have an under armor bag full of paintball gear.  Ive also hidden full mason jars in one of my snowboard boots.  Ive also found that if you have a winter jacket or any jacket with an inside pocket that you can stash your shit in there and just leave it hanging up and no one suspects a thing.  the pod idea is great tho

5. I've never needed to, but I sold my xbox external hard drive the other day and when i took it out i couldn't help but think you could put your weed in there.

When i was in high school the light on the roof of my car broke and that became a nice spot until it got fixed.

6. I put my zips in pill bottles and then put the pill bottles in random product boxes around my room. Nobody ever thinks to open a camera box for a bottle of bud. Or a random golf ball box.

7. in my sax and or guitar case, always have, prolly always will

8. Put it the back part of the toilet. 
    In the computer case your using now.
    Hollowed books still work. 
    Light socket, electric socket under the plastic piece.
    On top of ceiling fan(just make sure it doesnt come on at the switch)

Smell, multiple plastic bags.

9. Anywhere. I literally have a tea-box full of weed, papers, roaches. etc.. also random weed car packages around my room like a gram behind the dresser a gram on my desk. But i don't get searched. When i was in high school i used this broken computer that you could open up. I hid so much shit in there. Nobody suspected a thing.

10. I used to put mine in a jacket hanging up  

11. #11 BakedSnarf, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
    When I was living back in my parents house a year ago, I would use a koala bear I found laying around the house someone had a as a child - I'm pretty sure it was my sister's. Anyway, that said koala bear got it's back cut open by yours truly and I used to be able to fit a medium sized mason jar capable of holding well over 7g of weed, a small pipe, a lighter, visine, and a grinder all without my parents ever being suspicious of it. 

It worked well as having stuff being hidden in plain site since I would leave it on my dresser and no one would ever think twice about if there was something - or a lot of things - hidden inside. 

12. Used to seal it and put it in an Arizona can. Now I just put on my empty ps3 box that's in my closet.

If you have some decorations around your house, you can use them as a temporary spot for a couple days and find another spot.

13. Try the good ol' computer, if it's in your room. Works like a charm.

14. When I used to have to hide my stash there was a spot in the back of my fat PS2 that opened up that left this huge hollow spot and it was perfect.

15. I usually hide my weed in my knitting bag (because who the hell looks there).  As for pieces/grinders, that's where I get creative.  I hide my grinder in plain sight: as a stand to a figurine or amongst the amalgem of computer equipment that has eternally been strewn around my room (it looks a bit like a computer component).  I used to hide my spoon behind a Native American mask before the spoon broke.  I've never had a problem with smell, can't help there.

16. #16 SirKnosAlot, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
    subwoofer with removable back .