College stoners. How many of you can study while high?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by ButterMyBunz, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Sounds just like me man. It is so nice to be able to do it. My friends are all hella jealous because they can't pick a book up when high at all hahah :p I feel you on getting distracted when sober. That's why I smoke. I'm taking General Biology also! We are talking about animal development so fucking sick! Have you worked with sea urchins yet?

• Like Like x 1
  2. No sea urchins yet, but we are hatching some chick eggs tomorrow and extracted DNA from strawberries :D lol. We just started Chapter 13 or 14 which is biotechnology. what do you do to the sea urchins :eek:

3. Oh I remember the DNA from strawberries. Comes out all stringy and cool haha. We took sea urchins made them produce sperm and egg then mixed the sperm and egg together under a microscope within minutes we saw the eggs get fertilized and start their growth of cells. It was so fucking sick watching all the sperm attack the egg and seeing the membrane form once one sperm enters.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. I couldn't help smoking all day so I went to class high. I went to a 4yr cooking school tho, it was cake. I sucked at accounting thats it. Everything else was pertinent information so it stuck.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I study high, I go to class high, I tutor people high, I take tests high, and I am an A student :bongin:
    The key to how I do it is the fact I am already super hyperactive and weed calms me down to a level of 'normal' functioning speed. When I am not stoned I generally find myself unable to focus and I get distracted really easily; on the contrary I can smoke a bowl and do hours of calculus or churn out 10-20 page papers. Right now I am studying for several degrees, an arts degree and a civil engineering degree with the final goal of merging the subjects one day into sound engineering. I also plan to explore a few other fields as minors lol. I love school and learning in general. 

6. Depends on what kinda work I'm doing, if its graphics design then OK, if Im writing an essay I usually spark one up after and read through it while I'm high. For the most part however I need to be sober to study, I can imagine its different if your tolerance is so strong you don't even get high.  

7. If im blowed there's no way, if I am just buzzed I'll do better then normal.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm usually sober. Especially for business/math/science classes.

The only exception is when I'm writing papers. Write stoned, edit sober. My two big papers last quarter I wrote stoned and I got the highest grade in both classes. My History of Western Civilization professor told me that my term paper was the best he's read in 5 years of teaching the course. So I'd say that cannabis isn't always detrimental to academic performance.  :hippie:

• Like Like x 1
  9. I can do it but i have to fight everything in my being to not go do anything else..If i have to i put some tom petty on low and get shit done

• Like Like x 1
  10. My gpa is a 3.6 so I guess I'm a high B student? I like to chill while high so studying is definitely a no. Concentrating kills my buzz,lol.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

11. It's forsure not tolerance for me. I have a really nice bong but I still can never manage to smoke more than 4 bowls at one time haha get to blazed and forget to take the other hit. I think why I can study high and get good grades is just the fact that I love smoking and in order for me to smoke I had to teach myself to study while high. I would have like no time to smoke other than night if I couldn't study high so I had to change that. On a side note I do the proof reading high like you :p I'm so glad I'm done with writing for awhile other than small papers for other classes.

• Like Like x 1
  12. 3.6 means you have more A's than B's which is great!

13. Yea I don't get blowed. Usually like 2 bowls study for an hour or two and take another.

14. I LOVE writing high. My word choice and sentences just flow so nicely :) I never had a professor tell me something like that, bet that felt good haha

• Like Like x 1
  15. i can only do my creative homework when high; film, creative writing, etc. i love getting stoned and going into the film edit lab.

but when it comes to communication, math, and French... nah

16. My philosophy/logic class actually makes way more sense to me when I'm studying for it while high. I notice concepts I didn't fully grasp on to while sober, I dunno. It's great 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I seem to study better when high and I feel like I retain more which is weird but whatever. When I'm not high and I study I can't focus or sit still and just get so bored and tired.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum