what is your astrology and how do you think it defines you?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by idkwatimdoin23, Mar 31, 2014.

1. to those who believe in astrology, what is your sign and what traits do you feel defines you by it.  i definitely believe i am as gemini as they come

I pace hallways
    I'm a little bit crazy
    Two-faced at times
    I'm intelligent
    Fairly creative
    Somewhat of an asshole
    Hard to deal with if you're not of the right sign i'm compatible with
    I'm a very smooth talker
    Some people hate me for all this and some people love me

what about you????  I know a lot about aries and leos because those are my family members, and aquariuses because they match well with me, but interested in learning more about other signs.  so help me out and contribute to the thread :)

2. I'm persistent, solemn and determined.  I climb to achieve goals even if it's not as fast as the others of my sign.  I can be flippant, witty and thoughtful.  I generally seek like minded people who are further than me or where I'm at.  I am the sea goat.

3. I'm sorry what is your sign? Scorpio?

4. #4 Zera, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
    Hahaha

Yeah, the arbitrarily determined star patterns that were visible when I was born TOTALLY determined my personality.

Its so mysterious how so many people born in the same month of the year have a few massively general feelings and personality traits in common with me.

Pfffff. Lol.

5. Cancer sun
    Leo moon
    Gemini rising sun

I'm based

6. It's what you've lived in your life, what you've been through, how you grew up, the environment around you what makes you you, and you yourself, your thoughts and feelings are what make you you. Not some astrology sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I'm a pretty ideal fit for a Libra (yes, the most admirable of zodiac signs)...but then again there's a lot of well-balanced people out there who are probably not Libras. So does it make an actual difference what sign you are? Probably not. Is it neat to think and dwell on matters as such? Ya, for some.

8. id be the first to admit i think astrology is obvious bullshit.

however, why do you say its the most desirable? what do you base it on? is it something you read once somewhere in something you cant remember, or is that common knowledge is believers of astrology?

i am Sagittarius (or ophiucus, idk how that ties in for most believers) and know nothing about what it means. however, i imagine at least 75% of the vague descriptors of either of them would fit me.

9. I'm Pisces. I like to know as much as possible.

10. Im gemini..my ex was aquarius and it was cool cause id go "you and i, aquemini" like outkast

11. #11 Bumbaross, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    It all has to do with vibration. Think of Einstein's theory of relativity and think of how large bodies of volume sink into the 4th dimensional plain of vibration, thus distorting it. I imagine the reason as to why the birth time and place is so important is because the first moment of conciousness in one's life leaves an impression on them that acts as a filter. They percieve all the spacetime vibrations in life in tune to that first harmony. Obviously this wouldn't define the type of person you are completely, but it definitely has a plausable effect. Personal astrology as we know it today has 3 main components: Sun sign (the month-esque time period of when you were born), Moon sign, and sun sign (both reliant on the exact time and place you were born). All of these components are equally important, and if you take all of them into consideration odds are you'll notice there's something more to this then coincidence and broad description. It's worth looking into if you seek wisdom. Information is just information; it's up to you to decipher between what's false and what's truth

12. explain what this means to you.

13. Well let's look at what we know. We know all matter vibrates. We know there's a force constantly expanding the universe, so vibration is always moving forwards. We know einstein's explanation is the most liable explanation depicting the function of gravity and motion in general, so it's fair to say that big bodies of mass around us do curve the linear 4 dimensional plain that everything is on, therefor changing the vibrational frequency that we are constantly subject to

Well it's the only inanimate sign... and one time when I was in my teens working at this one ladys house, she was some kind of a chinese astrologer somethin somethin and was way into a lot of stuff along the lines and mentioned that to me. I do believe it is common knowledge...if its not top then top 3. Regardless, it's all probably bogus, though I'd like to think the position of the earth (and however it works with stars) and the time you are born have some kind of a significance. 

15. #15 Tokesmith, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    what is this frequency I keep hearing of? Is it like a radio frequency? Can we study it directly? Is it a short or long wave? What is the source of these frequencies? Particles being shot from a quasar? Or maybe a supernatural being that radiates love. And also if I'm not mistaken, love is not a frequency.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I am a Cassiopeia and I totally fit the bill because I am very fat and stupid and persistently wear a ridiculous hat which I should be ashamed of.

17. I'm a Sagittarius. My boyfriend is a Leo. They are supposed to be a good match but the both fire signs so we bump heads

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Aquarius. Its my age. Technology has spoken.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. ^I feel so post-Aquarius already... I trip on my Oracle (smart phone) thinking about how much information I've got access to at all times... yet I just don't care. I'd rather just stare at my fish tank. "Maybe I'm dumb... I think I'm just happy."

I'm a Taurus... so I'm not affected by Astrology.

I do like how the Age of the Taurus begins on 4-20. Heil Hitler. ;)

20. My opinion is that astrology is bullshit because how can the time your parents fucked correspond to stars and then to your personality. Also no evidence what so ever. Never believed in it even though I'm a pretty spiritual atheist pot smoking hippy.