ESO just released

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by AlphaOmega420, Mar 30, 2014.

1. #1 AlphaOmega420, Mar 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
    Any other blades playing this right now?

my userID is @alphaomega420 and im on the Alderi Dominion faction!

2. Does it have as much immersion as Skyrim does?

3. Wish I could. I'm stuck playing Skyrim for PS3 :(

4. considering its a MMO, yes it does easily. ZOS put alot of time into the voice acting, and I honestly think the quests are wayy more interesting than Skyrim ever was.

This feels like a multiplayer oblivion :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Quit tempting me. Honestly though, I won't have time to play until may which is how long it will take to hear honest opinions. No offense to you but certainly an mmo requires atleast that much time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. All due with respect what does it have to do with it being a MMO?Anyways,Hope it goes f2p in the future

7. The beta just finished I doubt the full game is out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Endgame works quite a bit different. Especially for how subscription works

• Like Like x 1
  9. Uhh....Okay.

10. I dont think you guys understand what Im saying.
    He said "Considering it is an MMO" but what does that have to do with Immersion?

11. Its a 60$ game with 15$ per month charge following that. They have to figure out a way that they can release content regularly enough to maintain the bases interest. People are obviously going to expect and demand a different level of content than that of skyrim or any non mmo.

12. Most MMOs are all about min/maxing and addon laden combat. this game is all about long quest chains, dungeon runs, beautiful enviroments, epic music, open world PvP/sieges, etc. check out this video for the different perspectives you can play

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnt5I735sg0[/media]

13. I wasn't referring to your immersion comment most games can be immersive for a few hours when stoned though.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks, I didnt post here to argue or anything, im just legitamently skeptical.

15. Lol.Yeah

16. Does Skyrim have multiplayer?

17. Negative.

18. this is skyrims multiplayer lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. People build completely alternate lives in MMOs. There is no current virtual immersion greater than MMOs. People get legally married in games like World of Warcraft.

20. I'm not in until tuesday, I wasn't willing to pay 20 extra bucks to play 2 days sooner