I trip really bad on weed. Why?

Discussion in 'General' started by xXpsychonautXx, Mar 30, 2014.

1. That makes sense actually.

Sent from my PRO7D using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Thanks for the info guys. I think it may have just been an intense flashback, mixed with low tolerance and a bit too much of the good stuff.

3. that's exactly how I describe it. U try and sleep but feel like you're gonna lose your mind. Try to get cleaner acid next time. But take a break from everything for now.

4. The stuff I had not to go into detail was, as far as my understanding, pretty pure.. didn't have any bad experiences with that one. But idk after smoking that blunt things got weeird. I went into my friends house to chill out, they had to help me walk, and I sat on his chair for a good hour, seeing... crazy stuff, and for a long while I thought I was in the car still, I forgot I went into his house, which scared me. I didn't think about losing my mind though, I wasn't really capable of cognitive thought. It was more like I just leaned back and let it happen because I knew I wouldn't be stopping it. I ride all of my trips

5. I find it odd that you have such a low tolerance to marijuana but you've taken some unmentionables like that. Really diving into the deep end I guess. Flashback makes sense.

6. this man speaks the truth.

7. Try and smoke less also I agree with everybody that says it causes flashbacks from some unmentionable drug

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. They are two completely different highs and I actually handled the unmentionable much better. :)

9. Just be glad you can get that high. I wouldn't call it tripping, though, you're just really high.

10. Haha sounds like my freshmen year. If you have the disillusionment that weed amplifies your negative feelings then you shouldn't smoke. Some people can't handle it well and have a misconception on it.

"My first time havin sex was in a washing machine.... I was five."
    -Thurnis Haley

11. Ever thought that maybe it was laced? 

12. Nailed it  :laughing:

13. Sounds like it was laced.

14. LOL "tripping"
    Thats like people that have OCD, overreact to some clutter on a table top and say "oh my gosh! This place is mess!" Start sweating, and proceed to clean in a panic

Yoy don't trip on weed.
    It is a psychedelic but its not a trip at all. Just no.
    Its called being high as fuck.
    Shit, you can go get bit by a snake n hallucinate n say woooah I was tripping. But no. you got bit by a snake and got crazy for a bit.

Weed, although being and related to the psychedelic world should have no place in being put into "trip" term/category. Tripping is another plane.

Like Metal. Metal is drugs.
    Doom metal is weed.
    Folk metal is mush........
    Yeah. It aint the same. although similar