Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownies and tincture?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HUNTER12, Mar 30, 2014.

1. I have two bottles of tincture probably couple of ounces or more that I bought from dispensary, I don't like it. Can this be use to make brownies, if so how? Also, what else can I do with this tincture if brownie is not possible? thanks

2. Is there any other way to use this tincture besides ingesting it the way it is?

3. Glycerin or alcohol?

4. Not sure bit it burns my tongue.

5. Thats alcohol. You can infuse it into butter, coconut oil ect. Use a double boiler to mix them together and allow the alcohol to cook off

6. If it was glycerin what would you recommend one infuse it with ,and how would you go about doing so? I was just wondering for future reference.

7. Beverages are good with glycerine. Idk how baking with it is, never tried it.

8. Although I got mine from dispensary and says extra strength, its kinda weak. I'm a new to using weed and I take two dropper full of this tincture with juice, I don't feel any buzz at all except gets little lazy. I can't take it under tongue, it burns. So it may not be enough to make mix with butter to make a difference. I had high hope with tincture, so disappointed.

9. Put in a shot of water, swish the water in your mouth for a few mins than swallow. That should give ya somethin from it. I have a hard time feeling alc tinctures as well, glycerin will hut you a lot harder but not last as long though.

10. I'll try that, I need to use the rest of it.

11. I personally prefer to make edibles and canna-caps with the tinc i make

12. I've ended up given it away. I don't think I had enough to make use of anything. I wished it given me the same effect as when smoke/vaping it. Don't undestand the hype of tincture especially it came from dispensary and labeled extra strength. I'm sure it was enough as paid $50 for 2 small bottles.

13. #13 Nate489, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
    Tincture is the shit, you may have gotten a lame batch. The feeling isn't the same as a bong rip. It creeps up on you like a nice vape session. You just kinda start feeling tingly. You had enough for one batch of edibles if you still had both bottles. Thats not an awful price though

14. Yeah they're gone, gave them to a friend.