Ready for my next piece, is 1350 to much for this?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Thatgreenguy, Mar 30, 2014.

1. idk what salary ur living on. if ur loaded, and no not that kind of loaded, then i would say go for it. Personally, i would spend nowhere near that on a piece. Its an awesome work of art tho. 2 of the hottest brands collabing on a bong! thats awesome! I would either talk them down or go with something else tho for that money

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. Seriously at $1350 you are getting robbed. You could get a peyote pillar for less than that and have a piece that's 100x sicker than that. Sorry I have no love for roor. It's just to plain on the eyes for me. You want to drop that kind of cash look for a Killadelph.

3. You can get a much nicer piece for much cheaper, do you really wanna freeze your tube every time you wanna toke ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

4. That piece is meh for 1300.
    So much more creative and unique glass out there.

5. Mothership Klien if you are going to spend that type of money... I wish I had that to drop on it at least haha.[​IMG]

6. SOV peyote pillar sickest bong ever IMO!!

7. no way dropping 1.3k on illy. Go with sg peyote pillar or mothership.

8. the only mothership he could afford for 1300 would be a mini

9. I wouldn't spend that kind of money on a roor/illadelph. Id buy a new sov or a used toro probably, would be better deals.

10. It seems from everybody's reply That you shouldn't drop that much for one piece lol. I personally wouldn't drop that much either, it's a nice piece but holy shit for almost 1.5 grand?! The amount of things you could do with that (bud wise) is outstanding. You can get a really amazing piece, for $700 tops if you must, that does it all and provides an amazing hit. And still have hundreds for anything else, but to drop that much for one individual pipe is too much imo.

11. I know what it's like to long for a certain piece of glass. If you want it, and have no intention of selling, then go for it.

I'll admit, 1350 is high for so little work, But collabs will always be pricey.

You can get so much more for the money. But it's your call at the end of the day. Personally, I'd buy a coloured Toro double mac, a möbius matrix bubbler and couple of domes for that.

Or a cheaper Hanshaw tube 😁