New model cars are terrible

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by ReturnFire333, Mar 30, 2014.

You should see the new NSX. 
    http://www.caranddriver.com/features/2015-acura-nsx-future-cars

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_NSX#Second_generation_.282015.29

2. I want to see it in real life. 

3. man thats retarded looking :(

4. GT6 is the best i can muster until the Houston Auto Show comes 'round.

5. #46 SiberianShepherd, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014

Well of course, it's a newer car. Have you seen the new Corvettes? Ugly as hell. There are more my style.

Attached Files:

That is so freakin nice.

7. #48 Rainy Daze, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2014
    Only thing I hate about new cars is how there's more computer (whole dash board is basically a computer screen) than motor and there's all the unnecessary driving assists. I saw a thing on the news last week I guess starting in 2015 all new cars will be required to have back up cameras. I don't think you can ever replace driving skill with automatic parking and all that horseshit.

8. I agree. The amount it takes to fix these electronic issues forces most buyers to take their vehicle to a ship or dealer to get it fixed. No need to do that with my old mopars.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. all new cars look the fucking same.

cant find the comparison picture ive seen, but look at the side (just the side) of a nissan gtr, a c7 corvette, and the toyota f1 concept and tell me they dont look the same

shit even the original mitsubishi evo looked exactly the same as the 22b sti in the 90s.

10. #51 SiberianShepherd, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
    I dont think the first evo looks like a 22b as much as an R32/R33. 

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

11. The situation has not changed throughout time; people will always like the present or past over the other. I'm sure that the equivalent of this debate was happening in the 70's and people were arguing that the 40's cars looked better etc. Personally i like cars from all eras, some gorgeous bentleys around in the 20s, american muscle in the 60s and 70s, beautiful british cars throughout the 70s and 80s and some cool as fuck cars coming out now, take the new audi's for instance, they look super cool but refined and understated at the same time.

P.S For some reason europes cars look a whole lot better than america's. The rear lights of american cars look weird...

12. There's similar looking vehicles of every time period.

I do like a lot of older vehicles on the cosmetic aspect, but everything else...not so much.

Plus newer vehicles are far safer (I know, I know, I'm such a buzzkill :p). Crumple zones, air bags, collapsible steering columns, etc. Think a big, heavy chunk of metal is the best thing to get in a crash in? Not exactly.