Midwest Guerrilla Grow Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GreenGrassMan, Mar 30, 2014.

1. I'm new to the art of growing medical marijuana and I had just one concern I was hoping a more experienced grower could clear up for me.  I live in a small Midwest farming community. There's a large secluded wooded area right in the middle of miles of farmland. I've been thinking this would be the perfect guerrilla grow spot. My only concern is the harmful pesticides/herbicides used on the corn. I'm looking to grow organic so I cant have any of these chemicals interfering. I plan on using smart pots so I cam use my own soil and nutrients. Would the trees be enough to protect the plants from the wind drift of the chemicals? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. I'm also in a mid west farming community. Depending on how close you are to the fields you are I would plant at least 100 yards away. I'm not experienced with smart pots but I would defiantly find the location of the field run off. But overall you should be good. If run off is a problem, find a high spots and look for water drain trails. For example we had a sediment pond break and chemical hit the pond water and exploded the growth of duckweed killing fish. So make sure you find a location after. A big rain taking note where water will run.

Sent from my XT1055 using Grasscity Forum mobile app