Giving Birth contol/condoms to school kids

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ItsReneeYo_, Mar 30, 2014.

Yeah, because we will most definitely pay more in taxes for condoms then we will in welfare for school drop-outs who just chill at home with their 2 kids, waitin' for the first of the month. Your logic is completely retarded, or, to say the least, not very thought through.

I live in Canada, and when I was in high school about 12 years back, I remember them giving out condoms. 80% of people wouldn't have them, but man, was I happy to be part of the 20%.. Abstinence? Try to get that across to a horny teenager.. not happening.

High school kids spend the little bit of money they have buying weed, or cafeteria food.. They won't pay $9 for 12 condoms when they fuck 5 times a day cuz the shit is new..

Cory

2. Only problem i realized when i took my 16 year old gf to get the shot about 12 years ago is they told us if she ever had an abortion she could die on the table without her parents even knowing she was getting the abortion..

That shit tripped me out,

I dont see an issue giving people safety, even kids. Reason I say this is i gave my buddy a condom when i first started gettin laid and it went bad before he was able to use it, like 6-7 years later.

Better to have it n not need it.....

3. Better to have and not need, than need and not have.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. jesus, where did you go for the shot? death from abortion basically only happens in really sketchy illegal clinics (there was a doc a few years ago charged for it and other things) or god forbid self administered abortions...

in a typical setting you have about as much to worry about as a visit to the dentist.

5. I'm too afraid to Google information on abortion risks knowing how the anti abortion crowd... But I'm willing to bet abortions are not as routine as you make them out to be.

6. not that there is no danger, but in a proper environment with professionals it isnt much of a risk.

7. I'm really curious about this. Because I know every single routine surgery, even the easy and safe ones, carry lethal and acute/chronic risks. And I know 2 people personally who have had both acute and chronic problems from abortions.

8. it does depend on the stage of pregnancy, 13 weeks or earlier has something like 3% complication rate, and less than .05% are serious complications.

keep in mind this is all from memory though.

9. abortion is less risky than a term pregnancy.

And heck yes, we should be providing birth control and STD prevention and sex ed and and and.  For anyone, at any age.  If someone wants to be more responsible and healthy, then by all means, we should facilitate that.  As much as MY TEENS :love: will OF COURSE wait until their pre-frontal cortexes are fully developed, and they will OBVIOUSLY wait until they've found someone who will be very good to and for them, I still want to make sure they have safer sex JUST IN CASE :rolleyes: they're ever taken over by some supernatural entity and forced (against their will, NATURALLY) to act contrary to my wishes as their parent.  :hide:   :laughing:

10. When I was in HS you could get free condoms every Thursday.(that was the only day the nurse worked)   I say about 50% of those ended up on locks on the lockers. :laughing:

11. i think;

if youre gonna teach NO sex, fine so be it... but you BETTER teach SAFE sex too because its like putting cake in front of a kid and tell them not to eat any. are they gonna at least TRY and eat some? yes.

12. #52 travilanche, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    Well the way I see it, the Christian god and his son (jeebus is it? I wanna say jeebus...) Command an abstinence only approach to birth control. And since they are totally real, and not just made the fuck up by charlatans trying to gain money and power...then we should probably do what they say!