Giving Birth contol/condoms to school kids

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ItsReneeYo_, Mar 30, 2014.

1. The U.S. teen birth rate has been steadily decliningIn 2010, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, it fell to 34.3 per 1,000 females ages 15-19, the lowest level reported for the U.S. The CDC says there has been a decrease in the number of teens having sex and an increase in those using contraceptives.
    Even so, according to the National Assembly on School-Based Health Care, a national advocacy organization in Washington that is supported by foundations and the federal government, 60% of the more than 1,100 public high school clinics are forbidden from dispensing contraceptives, based, for the most part, on the politics of individual school districts.
    A common argument against dispensing birth control to teens is that it will encourage more teens to have sex. It's also a big myth. The South, which has the highest percentage of schools (55%) that require abstinence be taught as the only means of preventing pregnancy, has the highest rate of teen births. Indeed, the reason that the U.S. teen birth rate is more than twice that of Canada and other nations is not that teens in those countries have been practicing abstinence, but that they have had easier access to birth control and are more likely to obtain abortions.
    \nto put it in laments terms i think its great to have these things passed out in school, kids are going to fuck. bible thumping and abstinence teaching wont stop them. giving them safe means to go about their sexual relationship is best.
    i also like the fact that parents dont really have a say, sort of.. they dont have to be told that they're son or daughter is acquiring birth control or condoms. we need to get away from the whole "sex is bad, my child wouldn't dare". stigma. i know they'res some parents out there who deny their kids of condoms or birth control and it is frowned upon if these these things are found. 
    they should be happy their child is mature enough to know the risks of sex and are protecting themselves efficiently.  
    people say its liberal , i say its progressive. 
    \nwhat do you think?

2. I think:

A: Abstinence is retarded
    B: Parents who demonize teenage sex are retarded (you fucked as a teen and you know it you fucking hypocrite)
    C: My high school actually did hand out condoms and female condoms from time to time, and Im in the south.

Promoting safe sex is infinitely more effective than promoting abstinence, and I dont know how gullible the census taker was, but rates of teenage sex have not dropped lmao.

3. Kids will fuck no matter what, so yeah give them contraceptives, teach them proper usage, ect.

yea they should've let it at birth rate lol

5. i dont find it necessary, but it cant hurt. comes down to how responsible you feel for other peoples problems.

6. i think its coolio. niggaz gon fuck, niggaz need condoms. aint nuttin wrong wit dat. unless its sum broke back mountain type shit then let dem niggaz hit it raw. nah saying.

7. i dun leik when you use the n-word. cause yea. 

8. i dun like when u toss my salad nigga. needs more dressin, nah sayin?

9. why you gots to put niggas business out there like woaw. 

10. I think it should definitely be an available option. 

In most areas you can go to Planned Parenthood and get that shit anyway, but it's just one more hoop to jump through and that one hoop can be too much work for some horny teenagers. 

11. agreed. some people have been saying planned parenthood doesn't give stuff out anymore. dont know how true it is though.

12. fo real doe, its like i be a sloth or some shit just munchin away on some dry ass leaves. put some ranch on that shit or somethin ma.

13. i refuse further comment. lol

14. Dumbass bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Please make your points without the insulting comments - patriofarmer

15. You gotta poke holes in condoms before giving them to the kids

Omega369

16. You fail at everything

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Wait what

18. thanks

19. better watch your mouth homie. you better not be calling Renee a dumbass bitch. :mad:

20. This thread just got real

Omega369