My 2nd Grow - Aeroponic 300W LED from AdvancedLEDgrow.com

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by edgeman, Mar 29, 2014.

1. I learned a lot with my first grow....hoping to get more yield in my 2nd grow.  Same set up 2'x4'x5' grow tent, 300W LED from AdvancedLEDgrow.com, set up modeled after seemorebuds grow op, AN Sensi A & B for vegging, Dyna-Grow Bloom and AN Big Bud for flowering.  Here's the set up:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Flower - 14 days from the flip on these clones - White widow, northern lights and aurora from Nirvana.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. My camera always underexposes my cannabis pics.  I think the spacing is ok. Lpa is straight forward and low maintenance easy peasy lemon squeezy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Looks good, edgeman

4. I'm at 450 ppm with Dyna-Grow Bloom, Bid Bud and Botanicare Cal-Mag.  Plants looks healthier this 2nd time around, white hairs look longer and whiter.

5. Yes, they do look better.  Next time they will look even better.  Better, bigger, bomber.  It's a skill and an art.

6. Flower Day 22 from clones, pH 5.7, nutes 450 Big Bud, Dyna-Grow Bloom, Botanicare Cal-Mag:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Here are the clones at 32 day since the flip. The flowers are bushier, stickier and smellier than my 1st grow:

[​IMG]

8. Flower Day 45.  I am getting some burn all over my scrog.  I have kept my nutes under 500 on this grow and have used AN Big Bud, Dyna-Grow Bloom and a little Botanicare Cal Mag.  My 300W LED may be too close as the flowers have bloom to close to 17" from the scrog.  I raised it to 20" today.  This clone grow appears to mature faster than my first grow.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Next set of clones - Day 35:
    [​IMG]

9. Harvest 1 1/4 lbs wet on flower day 54 last week.  Onto my 3rd grow.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. hey bro how far off the plants do you have your lights? i had mine to close when i started out and it was the lights. i thought is was a nute burn for sure. are you using any bugs in your water? i found Azos and Mycos made a huge difference. you have to put the mycos in a bag though or else your emiters get clogged.

11. how many plants were in this grow setup?

12. I had my 300W LED about 18" maybe that's too close.  What distance are you hanging at?  Wattage?  I am not using any bugs but i keep the reservoir at 65 degrees.  

13. I can't remember, maybe 7-6?

14. Do you remember the official dry weight?

15. 1/2 lb

16. yeah i found that is too close; 22" is as close as i get. i have 300 watts in veg and 1000 in bloom. running all LED. i would recommend using some form of defense against pythium. i lost power for a day once that was all it took. depending on my system i use either extreme gardening azos and mycos or i use microblife photosynthesis and nourish-L. I like your system i cant wait to see your next grow.

17. How do you like the light from ADVANCEDLEDGROW.COM? I am in the process of researching / considering LED lights for a new tent setup. I found them and they seem to simply be making "knock offs" of other major lights (Advanced LED, Blackdog, etc). The specs and parts (from what I can tell) seem identical to the "name brand" lights and are a ton cheaper. But I also believe that you get what you pay for and thought they were probably too good to be true. What do you think? Did you have a good experience with them and what do you think of the light?

Thanks man!

18. So far so good, no complaints.  They are not knock offs, he sources them direct from the Chinese manufacturers I think.  I'm a newbie grower and their LED is working great.