Do you listen to songs individually or an entire album?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Deleted member 281310, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Depends on the artist. A good artist in my opinion can tell a story from start to finish with an album.

2. i was just browsing youtube for some new music and i came across an album called Amerijuanican by Bongzilla that had your avatar ( i dont know you but i remember your avatar) anyway it's a good album and it reminded me of this. i guess i never looked closer and noticed the letters.

3. I listen to a couple of songs from an album then listen to a different artist.

4. Yeah I found the CD in a used CD section at a local music store and since then I was sold on it as my avatar lol. It is a killer album though, Bongzilla rules :metal:

5. I generally listen to the full album to get the full scope of it.

Sent from my ST26i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. If I here a song from an artist I like I'll usually check out the album on spotify or somewhere else. Most times I nit pick around and find maybe 2-5 good songs on an album. I do listen to a fuck ton of albums though lol

7. Its usually hard to find a whole CD I like.....theres usually a few good songs that have a good beat to it. I love instrumentals and the energy they can put off...and if you have the voice n flow to go along with it. Im prolly likin it

8. I usually listen to individual songs, the only exception is if it is someone that I really like, that has multiple good songs. Like Lana Del Rey or Michael Jackson.