Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

college life...need to stop bothering a friend too

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MagnusCooper, Mar 29, 2014.

1. I keep messaging my friend who would sell me weed before, but now we have a bad relationship. I would like to stop texting him, and only buy weed from the guy who lives down my street. Also, I want to stop texting this other guy on my Facebook since he seems uninterested. Both of these guys were my friends I deleted them when I tried to quit smoking. now I still smoke and only the second guy added me back. The guy down my street doesnt add me on facebook but if I call him he will pick up and sell my a gram or 2 grams.

I use to be really paranoid about smoking pot because I am on probation and am not allowed to use drugs, fortunately I am not drug tested. Before I would have thrown away a lighter, zig zags. Now for this whole week I haven't so thats an improvement.

I am behind on 1 assignment for an Effective Business Writing class its a report I need to do 10 annotated bibliographies on business communication related things. I am a little worried I will fail the final exam for this course. That I may only graduate with a 2 year diploma instead of a degree or advanced diploma. To be fair I only applied for a 2 year diploma. also I went to class after 2 joints on a 4 hour break and noticed the girls were more visable and stuff. I thought it was really interesting that I had secured a position in third semster of college. unfortunetly I was really tired when I came home yesterday and did not do any work, so I am trying to do it now. I just need 1 more anntoated bibliography and then have to edit. I also have other work to do, but it doesnt frustrate me.

2. You got a question, bro?

3. I'd smoke more weed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. how do I stop bother people about weed?
    should  I really be concerned about my performance in school or will that go away?

I know my posts are weird but feel better and think better afterwards

5. ok first what?
    To stop bothering people on weed stop asking them for weed.
    Yes you should be concerned about your performance in school and no i dont think that will go away...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app while high as fuck

6. Your grades always matter in school, especially in college.

7. EOS = Everything over school

8. I maintain a 3.9 but I don't go to class high, I go to every class, and I do all my homework.  After I get all my homework done--if I want to relax--I do. 

Do not live your life wondering "What if I would have gave it my all?"  Do it right with the confidence to know, whatever happens, you tried your best and gave it your best shot.  If you think weed is interfering with this goal, then stop.

9. MagnusCooper returns! Welcome back kiddo, hoping you enjoy getting bashed online due to the hundreds of people who are going to read this and then, once again, ask what the fuck you're asking?

If you don't want to text your two old/new/not-really friends about weed then stop doing so, hell we're sure not the ones pulling your strings to text people.

As for your performance in school, I'm surprised there was ever a time in which you weren't concerned about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. OP never give up you can do it 

11. The guy who added me on Facebook said he's live and to wait an hour.. Should I buy a glass jar? Or zip lock no smell bags? Do they sell jars at Walmart?

12. yes they sell jars at walmart, if you're only holding a few grams just get one of those 

13. grow up dude. deleted people because you wanted to quit smoking. throwing away lighters for god sake.

based solely on that i see why they wouldnt readd you. who wants a punk ass friend like that?

14. For 20 bucks he gave me like 2 to 3 as much as the guy down my
    Street

15. Stop bothering us

16. Ok? Who cares about Facebook an if they added u or not lmao! He picked up an sold u a gram good for u, an just stop asking for it? Don't see someone holding a gun to ur head making u ask for weed lol just stop? Nt hard 😂😭

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. you stop by not talking to them anymore. And stop smoking. When smoking effects your school work, it's time to stop for a while or at least cut back

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. This is why you don't burn bridges before you cross them, you never know when you will need their services again. You didn't have to delete them on FB, you could have just kept them as friends and moved along.

19. what are you a teenage girl? lol who gives a shit what happens on facebook

smoke more weed is the correct answer to your non existant question