Urban rasta 2 4*4 tents

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by kingkelly91, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Sick grow man, congrats on the 14 O.

2. There was 5 cinex in 2 gallon pots. 100% coco

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. thanks man it the biggest yet only getting bigger from here. Only been growing 11 months so far.

4. Just got my ommp card this afternoon now I'm legal for even more plants. Shits about to be happening over here.

5. So here is what's growing on over here. We have the auto anubis they are nine days old now 7 days in the pic. Just put in their new drip system. This is the best one I have designed yet. Each pot has two 4gph drippers and right now dripped on twice a day for 5 mins each time super light feed. Same feed is actually going to mothers also via a second pump. Going to make the mother tent match here soon.

Attached Files:

6. What's your grow area? 4x4 tent?

7. Right now I'm running two 4 x 4 tents. And some outdoor.but we just got a new grow space and more cards so we're going run in a room thats at least 10x10 and paint the walls white. I have been inside of it just outside as my buddy just the keys to his new house and I haven't been in it yet. That's why I say at least 10x10. Going to sell it down the middle at least one for flower and one for working in an maybe vegging a few not sure. Sorry I ramble when medicated

8. Day nine on the autos. Never grown Any autos before so what do you blades think?

Also a pic of the mothers three days after topping and we kept the tops hopefully they will show some roots here soon. I had no cloning gel at the site. I forgot it so we'll see.

Any ever have successfully cloned anything without gel or honey or anything for that matter? Just had a root riot plug and stuck em in. O well many to be taken now with the gel. Going to take some more this Monday.

Attached Files:

9. I am still new to cloning, but I didn't use any gel and I still have a happy little clone sitting in a solo SIP at the moment. I just cut them and stuck them in some water for about 15 minutes and trimmed/scraped the bottom part of the stem and threw them in the cloner I made. The cuttings I took, save 2 or 3 were all too small but I wasn't focused on cloning as much as cleaning out the bottom of the screen just figured why the hell not.

10. I've used honey root tech and clonex. But this is the first time I have been stuck without. It's really not important whether they do survive or not or I would have waited until I had the right shit. The important part was getting the clones topped so they would shoot side branches up and become the mothers I need

11. Here is some bud shots I took the other day. Definitely the best smoke I've ever grown.

Attached Files:

12. Saw the new grow space today and I'm so excited tomorrow were gonna pull some wires and install at least one new circuit. Also do some cleaning and shit. Then go to the other grow and takes some more clones. Got word that the pump isn't working either. So gonna have to fix that as well.

13. Nice man! How are you breaking up the 10'x10'? What size flower room? Can't wait to see it. I have to live vicariously through all of the fine folks here on the city with big rooms grow in. One of these days I will get out of the tent.

14. So first off the new room is 13x17 and 8 feet tall. Goin to split it into 6x13x8 for flower and going to flower one sett in a 4x4 flod tray and two weeks layer flower six more in the other 4x4 tray. Going start with one thousand watt then oncebth e's second tray is in going a one more thousand watt also by the end of the grow I'll have a 400 watt free hanging mh. All in a panda film room. With work station filling rest of the space and eventually the mother tent.

15. #56 kingkelly91, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    Also got some pics of what we did today some before and after on the mothers 1411439796541.jpg 1411439810484.jpg
    Then we have the root clones before X plant 1411439841860.jpg
    Followed by the autos 2 weeks old

Attached Files:

16. So I came into this today.lights fell on the mothers. Nothing happen the just had the light sitting on them half way. 1411604681855.jpg
    Then I have a couple shots of the autos and they look healthy as far as I can tell. I just think they are growing slowly. 1411604697516.jpg 1411604711509.jpg 1411604722613.jpg
    Maybe cause the dam pump keeps going out and I have to keep fixing it I really need a new one. Not sure how long it's lasts for but every time I go there its not working again. The plants in the cups are nycd and afgooey rooted clones.

17. Growing some Nycd to let's see how it turns

18. sweet man post some pics when she flowering. This will be the first time I'm running the nycd and the afgooey. Actually haven't really started in my opinion I'm waiting for more clones to root And other grow space to get built. Then they will get proper treatment. As any lady should.

19. #60 kingkelly91, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
    Sealed the floor today with some flat white sealer. Shit smelled like straight vodka. Lol going build the room within the room tomorrow hopefully get some wiring done also.

Hopefully going to have plants in there Monday. Going to flower them as soon as the drip system gets setup and dialed in.

Also made the decision to re veg the out door cinex for some clones. Love me some cinex.