What do you currently want/desire?

Discussion in 'General' started by PhunkyPhoenix, Mar 29, 2014.

1. #21 snoopdog6502, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014

You mean to tell me you dont have at least 2 already? WTF?

If you get 600s get them in pairs, one is not enough.

If you were local Id loan you a light. I have 2 spare 1,000's and two 400's that are not being used.

2. #22 BakedSnarf, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
    To be done with this years upcoming final exams already, for it to be summer again in which I'll be working full-time and making some good money - finally. 

The thing I desire the most right now though is to be with my girlfriend, I know it sounds lame but we've been in a long distance relationship for nearly a year now - nearly 3000km away from her - and it's been a month since I've last seen her so that would be awesome to have right now. 

3. 400 million in gold dollars

4. To get off probation. :smoke:

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

5. #26 idkwatimdoin23, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
    my own apartment/house and something we cant talk about here

6. I want to find myself spiritually, it's long overdue... and I desire pure happiness, I can almost remember what it was like.

Getting a job fucking sucks. Especially when trying to find one that doesn't DT. Impossible man. But yeah I currently desire a pound of dank bud and a pax or arizer :smoke:

8. Grabbed me a 26 of some whiskey earlier on and I cant find a damn place to drink, I need to start going to bars/clubs more often even though my wallet doesn't agree...

That being said, I want a place to have some damn drinks.

A woman to fondle with would be nice as well. 

I am currently over three years single, if there is one feel I know, it is that feel.

I don't mind, as long as I end up finding a girl for myself I can deal with the wait.

10. a warm robe. a cactus. to be off probation. a new phone. a cd case for my car. cloths. a stem for my bong. and a raise. my birthdays coming up so some of those shall be fulfilled  :hello:

11. A swimming pool full of cannabis and a suitcase full of £50s.

12. To be more dedicated to music production, to have a career that makes me happy while also feeling independent, a new bong, For the NFL season to start and to meet some cool like minded people.

Attached Files:

14. i like dem fat pussies with the extra fat around the edges :yummy:

15. Me too. I also like them fat dicks with the extra fat uhm... On the dick lol

16. lmaoooo oh snap. i got that exta beefy beef stick, nah saying!?

Being the OP, I am trying my best to refrain from getting it in my hand.

I mean...out of hand.