The real weed detox thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by splifftail, Mar 28, 2014.

1. ok, you may think this thread was written a hundred times already but this one has a twist.

i have a pre-employment drug test any time now and i've been smoking every day for around 4 years. (twice on a slow one).  its a good job and i really want it so i stopped smoking last week( around 6 days now).

i've been exercising, drinking lots of water ect and the test will be in a couple days to 1 week+ from now. since there is no reliable source to tell me if i'll be clean or not i've decided to become a living experiment.

i'm 5'10 and weigh about 150-160 pounds. will i pass? if i do i'll let you know if the stuff  people say will help you pass actually work, if not you can safely say its bullshit. in the meantime if anyone has any unusual tips to detox faster i'm still open to suggestions at this point. here is what i'm currently doing

swimming

hindu squats

drinking lots of water

not smoking pot (obviously)

any more suggestions are welcome

2. not sure what the drink is called but there is a drink that detoxifies you. sold at most head shops, confirmed by my buddy who smokes like a chimney!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. would help if i knew what that drink was called, your buddy on Gcity? if not maybe you could ask him what it is, i hear most headshop detox drinks a crap but i'm open to trying 

4. When I used to get drug tested I would buy cheap tests on amazon to see if its still in my system

all the noobs new threads over the very same thing...have a twist...

your twist don't mean shit...read all the other threads.

6. OK SO BURN DOWN MY THREAD, 

7. Op look up yerba prima bentonite clay and fiber in water

72 clean nobs is Luke wrought bucks last you a while
    Or soney seven

8. What's the twist? This is false advertisement asswipe!

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★