Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Acai bowl?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by KITCnyc, Mar 28, 2014.

1. I love making acai bowls (frozen acai berry packs, coconut milk, banana and pb...blend...eat). Can I make this with weed infused pb?

I've never done edibles and I'm pretty new to this entire scene but this sounds like an option for me.

I just wonder if I cool the pb down and put it in with other frozen items...Will it still work properly?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Ya it should work, only one way to find out.

3. Sure, your body will still absorb it, hot or cold.

4. It will work. I put what I like to call cannanut butter in smoothies often. 

Strawberries + cannanut butter + protein powder + ice = delicious breakfast that lasts all day :smoke:

5. Yes, it will work- be careful not to over-do it! The cold may slow down the absorption a bit- the peanut butter will need to warm up in your belly to soften it. Do not eat more cannabis until at least 2 hours have passed! (Speaking from experience, here!)

Check out BadKittySmiles' bunch of recipes-

BadKat's CannaPharm: Canna Caps, UV Reactive GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna 'Bombs' & more       (forum post/ collection - 2011)    
    http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/742831-badkats-cannapharm-canna-caps-uv-reactive-glowing-hash-candy-canna-bombs-more.html

6. Acai berries will show you better results if you eat it in breakfast everyday and try to make a new recipe every time to avoid getting it no more delicious for you.

7. mj-infused peanut butter in shakes works. tried it myself. 
    (the way i prepped peanut butter was the same as i would for a firecracker)
    be careful on how much you use... and don't forget to wait before having any more.

i don't add ice to shakes, just cold water.