Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Average cocaine dose?

• Please log in to reply

MarijuanaKills

MarijuanaKills

It makes you crazy!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 249 posts
I'm about to try cocaine for the first time, and I've researched it alot but the one thing I can't seem to find anywhere is how much I should actually be doing. I bought a 1 gram bag for 30. I'm clueless as to how much I should do each time I should do it. 1/4 gram, 1/2 gram? Also, whats the general amount that people overdose at? Thanks

Blaze_It_Up420

Blaze_It_Up420

The Notorious

• Old School
  • 3,351 posts
None :D

MarijuanaKills

MarijuanaKills

It makes you crazy!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 249 posts
I know cocaine is bad I know it destroys families but please, I've taken this all into cosideration so cut the "dont do coke" stuff please.

Blaze_It_Up420

Blaze_It_Up420

The Notorious

• Old School
  • 3,351 posts
Umm. I think like a line or 2. So I'm guessing 1/8th-1/6th a gram?

Emohnke

Emohnke

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,526 posts
I usually split 1.75 grams with a friend for the course of a night...I'd do two lines to start with and see how you're feeling, you'll probably want more in 45 minutes or so (this all depends on how good the blow is). $30 is cheap consider yourself lucky if it's good.

ondrugz

ondrugz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,733 posts
hit a line get your buzz goin and do as much as you want through out the night but not all at once and your not gonna od from a gram

Emohnke

Emohnke

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,526 posts
yeah..you don't really have to worry about doing too much considering you have a gram, but I'd still spread it out over 3 or 4 hours

StonerMike

StonerMike

Ingenious Spliffwizard

• Registered Upgraded
  • 477 posts
Just keep sniffing until you see white dots. Seeing white dots is a sign of a slight overdose.

Whodi

Whodi

• Registered Upgraded
  • 685 posts
Most i've ever done was 1.75 grams, half of an eight ball. Me and a friend did like 11-14 small lines each over a 4-5 hour period. Coke is good when you first hit a line, but then 5 min. later, you crave another line. It just repeats over and over. By the time the night was over, I was so blowed that I felt sober. I hated the feeling. I was kinda depressed and couldn't sleep for shit. Definately not a drug I prefer. You should be fine doing a gram, just spread it out and don't do it all in an hour.

Phatso

Phatso

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 609 posts

Most i've ever done was 1.75 grams, half of an eight ball. Me and a friend did like 11-14 small lines each over a 4-5 hour period. Coke is good when you first hit a line, but then 5 min. later, you crave another line. It just repeats over and over. By the time the night was over, I was so blowed that I felt sober. I hated the feeling. I was kinda depressed and couldn't sleep for shit. Definately not a drug I prefer. You should be fine doing a gram, just spread it out and don't do it all in an hour.

You did too much. Should've done a quarter of a gram every three or so hours.

General Blaze

General Blaze

poTheaD

• Old School
  • 2,878 posts
a 30 doller gram could be done in about an hour..... the stuff its prolly cut with might fuck up your nose tho.

bigtee212

bigtee212

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 849 posts
guys dont give him the bs about not doing it. i have a low opinion about coke myself but he not looking for any shit, just give him an answer if you can

all i know is that itll be the same night, you wont be able to save any :smoking:

LegitBaller

LegitBaller

R.I.P.

• Bronze Member
  • 10,657 posts

TeSupo

TeSupo

Trust Nobody | Coast

• Old School
  • 854 posts
.2 .4 gram is a average dose which is a pretty good line, and continue through the night.

but im talking about pure pretty much before it hits the streets type of pure.

Whodi

Whodi

• Registered Upgraded
  • 685 posts
That's another thing, coke around here is cut like hell. That's one of the main reasons I have never done it more than 2-3 times. What do they cut it with, usually; b12? I would like to try some coke in it's purest form, just once.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users