• Dec 22 2006 03:55 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • It makes you crazy!

• MarijuanaKills
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 249 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 03:55 AM

I'm about to try cocaine for the first time, and I've researched it alot but the one thing I can't seem to find anywhere is how much I should actually be doing. I bought a 1 gram bag for 30. I'm clueless as to how much I should do each time I should do it. 1/4 gram, 1/2 gram? Also, whats the general amount that people overdose at? Thanks
Replies (14)

• The Notorious

• Blaze_It_Up420
  • Old School
  • 3,351 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 03:59 AM

None :D

• It makes you crazy!

• MarijuanaKills
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 249 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 04:12 AM

I know cocaine is bad I know it destroys families but please, I've taken this all into cosideration so cut the "dont do coke" stuff please.

• The Notorious

• Blaze_It_Up420
  • Old School
  • 3,351 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 04:14 AM

Umm. I think like a line or 2. So I'm guessing 1/8th-1/6th a gram?

• Old School Stoner

• Stoooooner
  • Old School
  • 2,526 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 04:17 AM

I usually split 1.75 grams with a friend for the course of a night...I'd do two lines to start with and see how you're feeling, you'll probably want more in 45 minutes or so (this all depends on how good the blow is). $30 is cheap consider yourself lucky if it's good.

• ondrugz
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,733 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 04:18 AM

hit a line get your buzz goin and do as much as you want through out the night but not all at once and your not gonna od from a gram

• Old School Stoner

• Stoooooner
  • Old School
  • 2,526 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 04:21 AM

yeah..you don't really have to worry about doing too much considering you have a gram, but I'd still spread it out over 3 or 4 hours

• Ingenious Spliffwizard

• StonerMike
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 477 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 05:19 AM

Just keep sniffing until you see white dots. Seeing white dots is a sign of a slight overdose.

• Whodi
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 685 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 05:51 AM

Most i've ever done was 1.75 grams, half of an eight ball. Me and a friend did like 11-14 small lines each over a 4-5 hour period. Coke is good when you first hit a line, but then 5 min. later, you crave another line. It just repeats over and over. By the time the night was over, I was so blowed that I felt sober. I hated the feeling. I was kinda depressed and couldn't sleep for shit. Definately not a drug I prefer. You should be fine doing a gram, just spread it out and don't do it all in an hour.

• Banned

• Phatso
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 609 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 06:43 AM

Most i've ever done was 1.75 grams, half of an eight ball. Me and a friend did like 11-14 small lines each over a 4-5 hour period. Coke is good when you first hit a line, but then 5 min. later, you crave another line. It just repeats over and over. By the time the night was over, I was so blowed that I felt sober. I hated the feeling. I was kinda depressed and couldn't sleep for shit. Definately not a drug I prefer. You should be fine doing a gram, just spread it out and don't do it all in an hour.

You did too much. Should've done a quarter of a gram every three or so hours.

• poTheaD

• General Blaze
  • Old School
  • 2,878 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 06:47 AM

a 30 doller gram could be done in about an hour..... the stuff its prolly cut with might fuck up your nose tho.

• Banned

• bigtee212
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 849 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 07:04 AM

guys dont give him the bs about not doing it. i have a low opinion about coke myself but he not looking for any shit, just give him an answer if you can

all i know is that itll be the same night, you wont be able to save any :smoking:

• R.I.P.

• LegitBaller
  • Bronze Member
  • 10,657 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 07:21 AM

in the end, no matter how little you do, cherry cola always beats your ass, i woudnt even think about bout doing it without some benzos like valium or xaniax. i dont like doin it anyways cause nowadays its cut to shit. at the end of the night, you feel like str8 up shit, bottom line, and theres much better drugs than that in my opinion
this bein your first time prepare yourself for this, you get so "high/amped" that u gotta accept theres even a worse "low/crash"
my first time i sniffed a gram with my buddy over 1 n a half - 2 hours

• Trust Nobody | Coast

• TeSupo
  • Old School
  • 854 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 08:21 AM

.2 .4 gram is a average dose which is a pretty good line, and continue through the night.

but im talking about pure pretty much before it hits the streets type of pure.

• Whodi
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 685 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 11:16 AM

That's another thing, coke around here is cut like hell. That's one of the main reasons I have never done it more than 2-3 times. What do they cut it with, usually; b12? I would like to try some coke in it's purest form, just once.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users