Everything is a conspiracy

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by yurigadaisukida, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Brave New World, even more so

• Like Like x 1
  2. how is that even close to a conspiracy theory? its very simple, fundamental to our economic system, and its very well known and outlined. there has never been a cover up to try and hide the fact. so not a conspiracy.

• Like Like x 1

I think they might be referring to the secrecy within the fed as described by the congressional hearing listed below:
    Does it guarantee a conspiracy, not necessarily however disturbing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4kxTkhwR_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV5mdGS_tkw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0NYBTkE1yQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8p0nBa866E  <Recommended>

Regarding Conspiracy Theory: I had always under the impression that the Gulf of Tonkin was a false flag operations. (Not Sure) I believe a recent document was release pentagon papers. ( I may be Wrong) Indicating that it was the US. maddox was the aggressor.

4. #24 4r5t6y7, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
    It's not a theory. And it's not very well known. Ask any American who the government owes debt to and NOT ONE will say we owe it to ourselves (the Fed) I've never learned this in school. It was never once mentioned in my accounting, business, or even my federal taxation class I'm in right now.

A conspiracy is a secret plot by a group of people. And that's what this is. And how is it fundamental to our system? Before 1913,we had interest free money and we were doing fine. JFK signed an order to put interest free money into the system and he was assassinated.

• Like Like x 1
  5. it isn't a secret. like whatsoever....maybe you went to a shitty school or something (or happen to be many decades older than the average gc member) but i clearly remember the federal reserve being explained in the 7th grade, and again in highschool. and again in much more detail in my hs economics class. and again in even more detail on thousands of websites.

i use fundamental as a noun in this case, as it is extremely central to the system. i do not think debt incurring currency is necessary, but it is fundamental to our monetary system.

i was asking more for conspiracies that were covered up and later revealed.

6. I went to great schools in a metropolitan area. They never once told me money = debt. I was never told that a reserve note is actually a promisry note to the Fed. I was a an A-B student. Education is nothing. All it does it teach us to remember and repeat and follow orders. They would never teach us something such corrupt

• Like Like x 2
  7. that surprises the hell out of me, it really does. im surprised any economics or politics class didnt feature the federal reserve as one of their topics.

although to be fair, most promissory notes include interest. pretty much all unless you make a contract with your mother or something.

i highly disagree with your view of education though. while it may hold a ring of truth to those so unintelligent they only learn what they are taught....all knowledge is valuable. even wrong information can be used to further your understanding.

• Like Like x 1
  8. #28 4r5t6y7, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
    Honestly I'm being truthful. And if you have a mindset of everything is fine Vs something is wrong. Both sides will stop at nothing to prove them wrong. It's like one religion trying to win over another. No one will win.

I will say this though, it is said that it is easier to fool someone than to convince them they've been fooled.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #29 Heroic Dose, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    oh i totally believe that you werent taught it. im not doubting that. i just find it really really odd that it wasnt covered.

but i dont think the fed is trying to fool you. in regards to debt based currency theyre surprisingly transparent. people have known since we went off the gold standard and have been bitching since.

• Like Like x 1

10. Think about it for a sec, what stops people from telling the truth.. the fact some elite corprate fuck will hire some nutjob to carry out the dirty work... and the nutjob never fails. if they told you theyl lock you in a room unable to speak to your family again...

11. that....or there simply isnt any truth being covered up and some "whistleblower" wants fame/money/attention.

12. That's the thing about whistle-blowers. They could be wrong, or right, but it doesn't matter what they reveal because they know no matter what people will think they're lying and govt will speak out against them. So what motivates to tell the truth if you could tell any story or stretch any truth.

13. #33 landrace, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014

I don't understand what you're saying and I apologize if I'm mistaken, however are you saying that not all whistle blowers may be telling the truth and it doesn't matter what they reveal; that generally speaking the government will tarnish their reputation, So why bother going through the process? 

I agree not all whistle blowers may be telling the truth, however it's not up to the whistle blower by themselves, but up to investigative journalist who will used these whistle blowers as a source or a base to start their investigation to seek the truth.

It does matter what they reveal, even if the public opinion may disagree, it helps start a conversation and bring to light accountability to the government in terms of investigation by journalist. 

Regarding the motives that is subjective to the whistle blower,  Mordechai Vanunu was a nuclear technician against nuclear weapons, he expose Israel arsenal of nuclear weapons to the world with credible evidence .

Reporters Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein  and source W. Mark Felt
    Daniel Elsiberg
    Glen Greenwald and Edward Snowden

Regardless of motives the initial result is important to expose and create a conversation among the public, it is up to the credible evidence investigative journalist finds, or credible evidence whistle blowers can provide to proof to the public.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/07/02/glenn_greenwald_discusses_obamas_war_on_whistleblowers_on_fnc.html

14. so....its well and good to just make baseless claims and let others prove or disprove it?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Welcome to the NHK

Sent from my N9510 using Tapatalk

16. How's it baseless? I was asking for clarification and even apologize if it was an misunderstanding; then stated my opinion mind you I wasn't speaking to you for if I was I would of quoted you.

Lol was the substance untrue? Are you arguing the substance of my statements or how I started the conversation between myself and another blade?

Im really confuse if you want to engage me in the substance or context then sure I will bite? How???

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Regardless aslong as as the ying yang exists , we will never know truth

18. #38 p42082, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014
    he illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.
    – Henry Kissinger, National Security Advisor and Secretary of State under Richard Nixon, and Secretary of State under Gerald Ford

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.
    -- William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)

The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media.
    – William Colby, former CIA director

The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in Democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. Our minds are molded, our tastes are formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never
    heard of.
    – Edward Bernays (1891-1995) "Father" of modern public relations (PR) and director of the U.S. Committee on Public Information during World War I, on government propaganda

The world is divided in to three classes of people: a very small group that makes things happen, a somewhat larger group that watches things happen, and the great multitude which never knows what happened.
    – Nicholas Murray Butler, President of Columbia University, 1931 Nobel Peace Prize winner

If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees.
    – Bill Clinton

The purpose of government is to rein in the rights of the people.
    – Bill Clinton

We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.
    – Bill Clinton, U.S.A. Today, 11 March 1993

It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.
    -- Henry Ford

The threat of environmental crisis will be the 'international disaster key' that will unlock the New World Order.
    -- Mikhail Gorbachev

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.
    --Adolf Hitler

It also gives us a very special, secret pleasure to see how unaware the people around us are of what is really happening to them.
    – Adolf Hitler

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists,..even though it does exist.
    – J. Edgar Hoover

In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill ... All these dangers we will claim human intervention caused them and it is only through manipulating attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy, then, is humanity itself."
    – Alexander King, Bertrand Schneider - founder and secretary, respectively, of the Club of Rome - The First Global Revolution, pp.104-105

Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government.
    – Henry Kissinger

Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power.
    – Benito Mussolini

Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.
    – Theodore Roosevelt

The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson, and I am not wholly excepting the administration of W.W. (Woodrow Wilson.) The country is going through a repetition of Jackson's fight with the Bank of the United States-only on a far bigger and broader basis.
    – Franklin D Roosevelt

Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that... I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.
    -- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Prime Minister, October 3, 2001

The easiest way to gain control of the population is to carry out acts of terror the public will clamor for such laws if the personal security is threatened.
    -- Joseph Stalin

Interesting eh.

• Like Like x 3
  19. i missed the words "by themselves". i thought you were actually somehow suggesting it was good for people to simply blow the whistle on perceived issues and let the journalists figure it out.

• Like Like x 1

It's quite alright, it's a stoner forums miscommunications are bound to happen, toke on good sir :bongin: