Everything is a conspiracy

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by yurigadaisukida, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Lets talk a little about human nature and how society and the world work.

Most people probly wouldnt disagree that humans, in general, are selfish and often look oit for number 1.

Most people are aware that every government on earth is influenced by lobbying and bribes

Most people are aware that elections and political campaigns are mostly funded by the super elites and that how much money your campaign has greatly influences the election results.

Most people would probly agree that war is profitable for certain elites.

Its no secret that the people in charge of the FDA and USDA are ex employees of monsanto and other biotech/food industrues

Its no secret that these corperation's primary goals are to make money.

Why do people bot believe in conspiracy theories? Granted the theories themselves are often extremely creative and sometimes.completely absurd. But youd be.completely naive to think there isnt a conspiracy. Everyone has an agenda.

We all know how expensive cancer treatment is. But when cancer is cured the industry dies. Why do people not see the potential for conspiracy?

We all know that osama binladen was behind 911. But many people benefited from the crisis. The government went for a power grab after and created the "war on terror". The war on terror is genius. Terrorists will ALWAYS exist period. The war on terror allows the government to declair a perpetual state of emergency forever and use it to circumvent freedoms. How do people not see the potential for conspiracy here?

Throughout history tyrants have always used disarming citizens as a prelude to dictatorship. They always use the need for security as their talking point. Many figures in history warned of this including our founding fathers. And yet despite that there is a huge push in america for gun registration. This agenda is pushed by the media and by members of government. Who is behind it all?

How can you not believe in the NWO conspiracy when there are so many elites who are open about their beliefs in globalization?

I say yall are more naive then we are paranoid.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 Vicious, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    Conspiracy theorist base their theory on speculation. There was a study just done that shows that many conspiracy theories derive from satire taken seriously. Unfortunately I can only find news on the study and not the actual report to source. There's also a phenomenon where people whom only know limited information about a subject are the most vocal, this is why the most extreme stuff is heard and dismissed. Quite often these 'truthers' have social agendas where they need to push their theories from a moral high ground, anybody who doesn't see their way are bombarded with every fallacy in the book, but they love their ad hominem, sheeple calling is a old time favorite.

You have to take the red pill. Find truths of a subject and base your belief around reason and facts. Don't be a mongering tinfoiler. I'll talk about false flags, holocaust denial, secret societies and population control any day. Talking about guys huddled around in cloaks playing duck, duck, goose with reptiles at Bohemian Grove is stale. Yes, we know the government lies. Yes we know there is an elite class however there are much more important truths to peruse. It's not conspiracy, it's just the way the world works. There will always be a group of people looking in their own best interest or zealots who need to push their belief. Chasing pet theories is just as far away from reality as people still drinking the kool-aid.

3. Every government is going to end up corrupt as shit. It's just what happens.

And I think it's ignorant to disagree.

And of course most conspiracies are false. But I do think some of them are on the right track.

No conspiracy is going to be exactly right unless some dumbass leaks the inside info.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. sometimes you have to make logical conclusions based on verifiable evidence. no conspiracy theory has that, its all (usually quite wild) speculation.

for most conspiracy theories to work the would require many hundreds or thousands of citizens to cooperate and never come forward with any information otherwise. you truly have to assume the world is out to get you. its fun to paint THEM as an evil overlord, but it just isnt realistic.

honestly, i blame the recent surge in the popularity on the internet and the fact some people are really, really, really stupid and dont know how to properly pick apart information.

also, especially with the monsanto and antivax cases.....the stuff presented falls apart soooooo easy to inspection. seriously, if you look at literally any of the studies its very obvious that the misinfo comes from antigmo/antivax groups. most "studies" arent even attempting to show what they claim it does. they link to totally unrelated patents in support. they "publish" in obscure journals. many have zero training, some with degrees from diploma mills. i dont mean to be rude, but anybody that knows how to look at information gets a hearty laugh from it all.

i know its troubling for believers to hear, but most of your information is coming from conspiracy theorist pitchmen and their inaccurate rambling that gets condensed into facebook memes. i mean fuck man, you gonna trust jenny mccarthys opinion over good peer reviewed medical studies?

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-seralini-gmo-study-retraction-and-response-to-critics/

theres a good article from a very, very high quality blog imo regarding the seralini antigmo study forced to be pulled because of how they did things. and that was one of the best oppositional studies.

eventually itll boil down to if you distrust the government so much you can really make yourself buy into wild crazy bullshit based simply on your idea government is always lying.

5. The thread isnt so much about the conspiracy theories themselves. As people said they are usually crazy

Just that its naive to think nothing is going on

Fact is often stranger than fiction. I wouldnt be suprized if the real conspiracy is something no one ever thought
    Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. i dont really get what you mean. of course something is going on, the world is always turning.....just not what conspiracy theorists tend to spout.

7. [​IMG]

Evil and profound.

8. i have absolutely no idea one way or the other.....but that seems like a made up or incorrectly attributed quote. the kind of quotes people make into pictures and post on the net

9. #9 forty winks, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014

Yea, maybe.  Just goes to show how misinformation works these days and how easy it is to pull off on gullible people like myself.

In other words, everything really is a conspiracy, even the conspiracy itself.

10. All I need to say is read 1984!

11. OP, I think I understand what your trying to say, please correct me if I'm wrong,

I think you're saying conspiracy theory at first are considered nuts, however if it's proven true it is a fact. The problem is their is a negative connotation when it comes to conspiracy theories; though some conspiracy are completely absurd does it mean every single conspiracy are absurd? 

Not necessarily, I think times have changed especially in the aftermath of the Iraq war. Our government lied about WMD in Iraq. The media failed to hold the administration accountable. This gave these ideas a safe haven.

I don't think people should ridicule others, because they choose to entertain these idea. Though these ideas are counter to popular opinion they should be explored. I believe to immediately scoff at these ideas without given a forum is to expose the arrogance of those oppose. 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. There are conspiracy theories that have been proven true. So conspiracies are very much real.

I think the best way to discount conspiracies is to flood the general population with wild stories. That way people are automatically calling bullshit.

"This shits chess, it aint checkers!"

14. Like the NWO and reptillians.

Put those two things together and you can't question your government without your neighbor thinking you believe shapeshifters on news channels and shit.

15. what theories were proven true?

16. Yes, this quote disturbs me....this is in 1981 before the internet conspiracy explosion.  Yikes.

17. Jacob Rothschild is one ugly fuck lol

18. Jacob Rothschild is so wealthy, that his large forehead is by logic small!

19. #19 Spliff Shady, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    Lol if he didn't have money he would get absolutely no pussy. Not from the ugliest drug and std infested prostitute lucky for him he can buy bitches, but damn that nigga ugly

'Theory' means it's not fact.  'Conspiracy Theorist' is a derogatory term to make whistleblowers look like nut jobs.  One conspiracy proven true is the debt machine of our Federal Reserve.  It is well known that the system is corrupt, and the collapse of the dollar is not only high likely, it is inevitable. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP9H5fADC0E&index=15&list=FLPJOvLgxaE_b-LXwXMFFRdA