Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you were to be brutally honest about why you toke....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by andy85258, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Only complaint is so hard to sleep gahhh

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. yeah dude that and(for me) I can't eat and stay full and I'm getting abunch of stomach problems again :/ but I'm fighting through it haha

3. I'm not a man, I promise :)

4. mmhm...thats what they all say

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. Damn I'm lucky I eat fine but sleeping is hell but we can do it !!!

6. I like smoking it. Pretty simple

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. i like smoking it and i like the effects of it

8. Don't be so sure bout the OD, Ive OD'd on weed before. Shit fucked me up.

Started smoking in highschool, helped me when I had cancer, now I smoke every day and enjoy life while I can!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. prob gonna need some nudes to prove this. hahaha XD

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. When things are good, great, or horrible...smoking is always welcome with open arms. My brain chemistry and thc are best friends and the fact that thc comes from something far greater than myself is an absolute privilege and honor. It really does connect me to my real natural self and exposes such beauty in the simple humble things in life that really make life meaningful, making it a blessing to be able to wake up and smoke another bowl.

11. #51 Timac, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    I smoke because I love to see things from a different perspective. I smoke because it in fact makes everything I usually encounter in my day to day life way more interesting. I smoke because when jamming with my friends I can literaly feel the music. I smoke because I like it , because it makes me happier.

Thats good shit right there.

13. #53 -Martyr, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
    I smoke because the feeling is euphoric in a world that marginally offers stagnation and harsh lessons, often served on the underside of uncontrollable circumstance. In a state of sedation, I'm just out of my skin enough to reflect objectively about multiple facets of my life that are just beyond my ability to comprehend entirely sober. Before I started smoking regularly, I spent the majority of my life living day to day, entirely caught up in the everyday trivialities of my life. I never really gave thought to much else. Now I perceive my life on a level which is much more progressive. There are few things I do not attempt to comprehend either out of curiosity or impulse when I smoke. It was that drastic change in my life that assures me that I'll smoke until I die. It's not some "phase" to me; it's a tool which enriched my life.

14. Same reasoning for me. I knew I had true medicinal problems but I started for the purpose of getting blazed

Toke Away

15. When I was in 11th grade, smoking started becoming the "thing" in highschool. I always thought kit as dumb how people go to jail for it, etc. I never thought I would've been one of the people that did that. One of my close friends smoked in front of me one day, I was like this doesnt look so bad. My morals were still telling me not to get close to it. I was never pressured into smoking. Well, about a month later I was smoking hookah with another friend who was older than me. I started learning how to inhale the hookah smoke and started smoking. I really liked it. Well a couple days later I go over to my friends house. He has weed in his hookah and asks me if I would like to try it? I was very skeptical about it and just took, what I would consider half a hit, and shortly after everything started to look a tad bit slower. Lasted very short like 30 seconds. This reallllllllyyy got my addictive/curious personality interested. I thought about the whole night if I should go over there again and do it. The next day we were setting up the hookah and he said, get ready. This may last while. He put about .5 of some dank bud in the hookah and I started pulling a lot of smoke as if it were regular hookah. About 20 minutes into it, everything felt extremely weeeeeird and strange. I inhaled every hit of the hookah for like 5 seconds and he let me cheif it:) I was just so blasted and felt like I was being interview by my friend and we were on a game show. We started waling around his apartment and I was looking at things very weird. I didnt know weed was this good:)) About an hour and a half after the hookah session I layed on his couch and sank into it. My skin felt like it had pins and needles it was so sensative and tingly. I felt like I was sitting on the dentists chair with no2 pumpinh at full blast. It lasted about 4+ hours and I had an amazing first impression of mary jane:) Since then ive been doin it daily and I kinda hate that I dont feel like that anymore.... I know about the reverse tolerance and all now but It gives me a very uplifted and chill feeling now. I used to get (what I thought to be ) CEV's from sativa dominant hybrids and I thoght I saw a bunch of eyeballs burned into my vision when I closed my eyes. But to ge back on topic, I smoke just for well being and to feel good:)

16. It stops me from being an even bigger ass to people that annoy me. It keeps me straight. Why stop something that has helped in not only opening my eyes but gaining passion to pursue what I've always wanted to do. Fcuk what others think we break it down anywhere never hesitate.

sent from your bosses laptop

17. Because sobriety sucks balls, and marii-jwana always knows what you need

18. Exactly this.

19. Wasted youth.

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi 🐉

20. #60 forty winks, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    great for insomnia and for dreaming