How to properly smoke hash?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Noodles46, Mar 27, 2014.

1. #1 Noodles46, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    This is my first post here so if I break any rules please let me know. So I recently acquired a gram of hash (first time smoking hash by the way) and I got a pin, put some hash on it lit it and blew it out and covered it with a glass cup. However I was watching youtube videos and my hash didn't smoke nearly as much as on the videos, and I barely got high. So basically my hash isn't giving off enough smoke. If I let it burn while on fire it will give off a black smoke. I've tried lighting it and blowing it out right away, and lighting it and letting it go out by itself then cover it with the cup and suck the smoke with a straw. But still not much smoke. Is this shit hash? Am I doing something wrong? Thought I'd ask here before I end up wasting it all haha. image.jpg

2. gotta pipe homie???????

3. #3 CaliBudE, Mar 27, 2014
    Just smoke it over some weed or straight from a bowl with a screen

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Posting a pic of the substance in question will probably help. They are worth a thousand word after all. ;)

5. Yes I do. I've put some hash on a bowl and it seems to get me higher than a normal bowl, but I ran out herb and wanted to smoke hash using this method since it seems like the best one.

6. def hash pipe that shiz... or vape.

7. the method you used sounds like it should work.  I usually burn a small hole on the side of a water bottle, near the bottom.  Then light the hash like you did a set the pin in the hole...all the smoke rises and stayed trapped in the bottle.  Take off lid and toke away.  Only works with non melting hash.  Not sure why it isn't working for you...pics would help.

8. Done (I think.)

9. Kiss a corner of it gently with a flame a few times to warm it up and not burn, then crumble it lightly and drop it in a pipe.

Do you smoke cigs? Roll a spliff.

10. Hash pipe, dunk a chunk in a rig or put it on top of some bud. I like to sandwich my hash if i smoke it in a bowl so it's weed, hash, weed. If you cover it up with a cup you're cutting off oxygen so it's always going to go out. If you don't have any pieces to smoke out of hot knife it.

11. this...

12. #12 Noodles46, Mar 27, 2014
    I'll try the hot knife and report back

13. While many of you did provide some helpful ways of smoking hash and I appreciate that, I'm still wanting to know why on videos I've seen their hash has smoked nicely using the cup method, but mine doesn't.

14. dude probably just shitty hash, you should just use the hash thats remained in ur grinder then sprinkle it on weed, it gets u hella high

15. You need a big enough chunk to where you can keep it lit on a pyrex ir something. You may have to hold the lighter for about 10 seconds but it will turn red. When you take the lighter off it just stays smoldering. Hold the cup so it's just slightly above the hash and let it fill up then set the cup over it if you want to put it out. I've never tried it or even heard of it but thats what common sense is telling me. Another thing you can try is if you have a thick enough glass mug you can freeze it and light the hash and drop it in and all if the smoke would stay in the glass and you could drink it. It works with shotgunning a joint into a frozen mug so i don't see why dropping a hash bomb in a frozen mug wouldn't work.

16. #16 ckycampmember, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    OP is smoking hash the old school way! Id just crumble up a bit of the hash and sprinkle it in a bowl. Pack a bit of weed, then hash crumble, then top with weed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Break off the bottom of a beer bottle, press the hash into the end of a cigarette and hold over the bottle. Enjoy

Thanks
    Ricky
    TPB

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app