Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash vs. Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BakedSnarf, Mar 27, 2014.

1. So what's everyone's view on hash vs. weed? I just got set up with this new dealer back in my hometown for the summer and was told that he sells hash along with a variety of strains of marijuana.

Although I've been smoking for just under 3 years now, I've never smoked hash before and was curious if there's a difference in the high, the duration of the high, and if you yourself have a preference over marijuana or hash. 

2. #2 dankness420, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    It really depends on the type of hash but I would say generally its a much heavier high, and usually smother as you are not smoking all the plant matter.  Personally I love the stuff but if a had to choose to smoke one for the rest of my life, I am flowers guy.  I always keep a hash stash for those days where you need that extra umph.

3. #3 MooseyPoo, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    I'm assuming you're talking about bubble hash (basically pressed kief/resin etc). @[member="dankness420"] described it very well, generally a heavier high, much more stoney, I'd say. In my experience the duration seems to be slightly shorter.
    I find it best to get a chunk slightly smaller than say a pea, put a lighter over it for a second or two to heat it up, rub it between your fingers to form crumbs, and then sprinkle those over a bowl of flowers. I've always fucked up smoking hash plain, always seem to completely torch it..

One of the other upsides of hash is very little smell, well, very little weedy-smell, at least from what I've smoked. Always seems to smell like lemon pledge for some reason :p

Enjoy! :smoking:

4. Agreed. Very heavy, laying around on the couch kind of high. I'm fond of the whole qwiso experience. I love the lengthy burn it has shit just milks especially in a bowl. Always enjoy it with a bed of flower so it melts. Depends on the kind though, BakedSnarf. What is it?

I've never had the opportunity to experience "hashish" from other parts of the world, I would imagine it would be a rad time even if the quality was lower, as its all cultural experience. I have only dabbed shatter and smoked QWISO

I'm pretty sure it's bubble hash although I'm not 100% certain. 

6. hash or any type of concentrate is dope, just keep in mind that if you start smoking them, your tolerance is gonna get fucked in the ass

7. I have only smoked BHO and kief pressed into hash. damn vaping bho gets you baked

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I love proper import hash, especially charas  :bongin: 

9. Care to share with us what it is like to have import hashish?

10. I love hash I like to put a little bit on a bowl when I hit it.
    You can't really smoke hash unless you have bud to add to it or if you're willing to pack a .5 bowl of hash lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. [​IMG]

12. Hash gets you really high. For some people its too much.  Personally I like the flower better because of the price, and I find that I can control the amount I smoke with herb better and hash.  Its nice to be able to switch between the two though :)