What was your latest purchase?

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Mar 27, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395937620.407546.jpg
    Her names Bella, toy chihuahua. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395937705.995540.jpg
    Dank nug of Canogas Finest OG

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395938230.945617.jpg

I bought a chromecast for the TV in my room cause the roommate and I just bought a new 40in TV for the living room and I needed some sort of streaming device in my room to watch shit on

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Fi

3. pics (of it in use) or it didn't happen...

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. How is it? I was debating getting it myself.

5. I like those things man.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. #26 Royal Vengeance, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    It's pretty cool. I've only got the basics down. It's pretty similar to Apple TV but I always thought you would just buy apps and they'd be on your screen or Netflix and a few were just built into the hardware but you DEFINATLY need a smartphone AND a laptop to fully utilize chromecast

Like to watch Netflix on my TV I go to the Netflix app on my phone and airplay it from my phone to the TV rather than using my phone as a remote to navigate a screen

7. This kicks look tight brah

Omega369

8. #28 Omega369, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    Hot damn son, that shirt is purdy

Omega369

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396020710.666255.jpg

Just picked up more creatine:D

10. The nemesis is a good mod man have fun with it. I love mine

11. I know, it's the clone of the nemesis but just as good! I got it in the mail today, can't wait to get done work and set her up! I also got the Patriot RDA with it. So excited. 

12. Most the nemesis clones actually work better than the original cause the original company sold its blue. Prints and since then other companies have fixed little things about it and resold it.

13. Yeah I've actually read that. I hear the Hcigar nemesis clone I got is so exact it's basically a counterfeit. As long as the threading is good and the metal is of quality I'll be happy! Stoked to start sub-ohming and cloud chasing, 

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396111173.410201.jpg
    Pokemon LeafGreen for GBA to relive my childhood blue/red/yellow childhood experience. - $15

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396111286.282183.jpg
    New boot laces for work - $2.99

Omega369

15. Medium hot French vanilla, cream and sugar

[​IMG]

16. This!

Attached Files:

• yee.jpg
      yee.jpg
      File size:
      12.1 KB
      Views:
  17. Sweet! My last purchase was a custom chillum that I am still waiting on. It'll be worth the wait I think.

18. Ooh custom. Sounds nifty. This was an impulse buy when I was at the liquor store stocking up on munchies last night.

So I suppose the chillum, and some Funyuns were my last purchase  :laughing:

• Like Like x 1