Malaysian Airliner is not missing and much more

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by katsung47, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Defiantly not near there, much closer to the dragon triangle.

2. There was no plane.

3. I think Godzilla took it to the deep ocean,but that is just my opinion.

4. Israel says Iran has it.

5. Such conspiracy
    Many fact
    Wow

Sent from my burner

6. It would be funny if everyone was actually okay, and they just did it for teh lulz.

7. holy tits batman what did i just read

8. IMO China shot it down on accident. They've done it before with the Korean plane.

Not to mention the air defense zone China set up because of the dispute with Japan just making it more likely for them to shoot down a plane.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I blame the arabs.

10. I blame the wright bros

11. I blame the aliens.

12. I blame Justin Bieber.

13. Lay off the smoke and get some rest dude.

sent from your bosses laptop

14. I blame Akon.

Sent from DEA Headquarters

15. [SIZE=medium]825. How did they kill the crew and passengers (4/3/2014)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The media is busy to spread disinformation from the “strategy office” to confuse people that public neglected one key information from original news. MH 370 was climbing to 45,000 feet when it turned sharply to the west. The auto pilot system took over the control of the plane and open the passage of internal cabin to the outside air space. The low temperature and low air pressure as well as low oxygen at that altitude disabled all people(include pilots) inside the plane in seconds, then killed them all. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium][/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and MICHAEL S. SCHMIDTMARCH 14, 2014[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Radar signals recorded by the Malaysian military appeared to show that the missing airliner climbed to 45,000 feet, above the approved altitude limit for a Boeing 777-200, soon after it disappeared from civilian radar and turned sharply to the west, according to a preliminary assessment by a person familiar with the data.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The radar track, which the Malaysian government has not released but says it has provided to the United States and China, showed that the plane then descended unevenly to 23,000 feet, below normal cruising levels, as it approached the densely populated island of Penang.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/15/world/asia/malaysia-military-radar.html?_r=0[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]This information revealed the killing of the crew and passengers started as soon as the plane was hijacked to a new track. The hijacker was the pre-set auto pilot system. Then it descended to below normal cruising level. At that time nobody was alive inside the plane and the only mission for the ghost plane was to elude the detection of ground radar as possible as it could and flied as far away as it could to make the search a difficult one. The following chart explained the odd track of MH 370. [/SIZE]

[​IMG]

[SIZE=medium]decompression[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Altitude - Moderate Activity - Sitting Quietly [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]25 000 feet - 2 minutes - 3 minutes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]28 000 feet - 1 minute - 1.5 minutes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]30 000 feet - 45 seconds - 1.25 minutes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]35 000 feet - 30 seconds - 45 seconds[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]40 000 feet - 18 seconds - 30 seconds[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]45,000 feet - ?? seconds - ?? seconds[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]http://www.reddit.com/r/MH370/com<span style="color:#000000;">ments/211qv0/time_of_useful_consciousness_at_40000_feet_in_a/[/SIZE]</span>

16. Stupidest thread I've read all day

17. yes.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

LMFAO!

19. [SIZE=medium]826. Decompression – a method to kill (4/9/2014)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]This is not the first time they used this method to create an air accident. The similar action they have done in 2005. Here I quote my article #352 wrote eight years ago:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium][/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]…….[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=medium]Then Feds planned a big action day in September.(9/24) They also planned an elimination of my family members and arranged a trip accident for them. To make the accident not so unusual, Feds, too, prepared a series of airplane accidents to cover up it. In three weeks from 8/14 to 9/5, there were four big air accidents. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]1. On 8/14, a Greece plane crashed near Athens, 121 killed.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=medium]2. On 8/16, a West Caribbean Airways plane crashed in Venezuela; 152 killed. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=medium]3. On 8/24, a TANS Peru plane crashed in the Amazon jungle, killing 37. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=medium]4. On 9/5, an Indonesian jetliner crashed in North Sumatra, killing at least 60 of passengers. (The above information were from news of the day.) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Among these air accidents, the Greek one was exactly the same method – with decompression to kill everyone on board the plane. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium][/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Cypriot plane crashes near Athens, 121 killed [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=medium]By Yannis Behrakis [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]A Cypriot airliner crashed into a mountainous area north of Athens on Sunday killing all 121 people on board after apparently suffering a loss of cabin pressure or oxygen. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]"The pilot has turned blue," a passenger said in a mobile text message to his cousin, according to Greek television. "Cousin farewell, we're freezing." "[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=ALT.TV.LOST+FAQ+EDITION[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]In each plot to eliminate me, the Feds used to have planned accidental death for my relatives, either in trip by cruise or by air. I tried my best to record each plot. When the Malaysia airliner incident happened, I immediately recalled the 2005 case. In 2005, they created four air crashes in one month to impress public that air incident was not that unusual. This time they made it a mysterious missing so the topic could occupy a period of time in media to impress public. The purpose is to replace multiple crashes. [/SIZE]

20. Any person that thinks, 250+ people didn't have 30 seconds to send text messages when they found something is going horribly wrong, or that an entire plane can go missing and the air force of 2 bordering nations was unable to spot it enter a no fly-zone, are just gullible people...

I have a land on the moon for sale, pm me!