Malaysian Airliner is not missing and much more

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by katsung47, Mar 27, 2014.

[SIZE=medium]822. Malaysia airliner missing was created by the Feds (3/20/2014)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]It was done to justify the coming airplane's incident. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]In my story, to frame me in fake money case, the Feds have to eliminate my relatives – they are all witnesses. In recent three years, each time the Feds planned a case, they arranged a cruise tour trip for my relatives. See “811. Cruise – a murder trap (1/18/2014)”. In that article, I revealed that each time for a trip, the Feds used to create an incident in advance – either an “engine room fire” in a cruise or a “boat sinking” or “food poisoning” to cover up the coming case as a common one – not particularly ralated to any individual person. So was this Malaysia Airliner's accident. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Malaysia Airline MH370 disappeared on March 8. I think it was used to justify the coming airplane accident in later March. My wife said she was going to Philippine via Shanghai at the end of this month. This means the Feds has plotted a case in late March and arrange her a South East Asia air trip. My other relatives could be arranged in trip too at that time. Since they are all recruited by the Feds, they'll have to follow the order of the Feds when it suddenly gives one.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]That was why Malaysia airline was chosen. 1. Most victims are Chinese ethnic like my wife's (or my rlatives') 2. It was South East airline where my wife will fly. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I predict the missing plane crashed somewhere far away in deep south India ocean. The purpose is to eliminate any possible trace of a plot. That's why MH370 changed its way dramatically to the west and tried to avoid any detection from the ground. Watch the map. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=medium]In turning point, north is Vietnam; east is Philippine; South is Malaysia and Indonesia. To west is the shortest way to Indian Ocean. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Forget those hijacker or suicide news. They are used to distract your views and to delay the searches. No hijackers or suicides have such intention to play hide and seek game at this time. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]How could they do this? I allege it was the same way they did in 911 attack. Everyone knows the drone is very popular today. It's a skilled technique to pilot a plane with set up computer data. (or even by remote control) With pre-set computer data, at the turning point, the auto pilot system took over the control of the plane. The pilot can do nothing with it even if they were alive at the time. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]To drop an airplane is a rare event. This may indict the Feds has made a big plot in late March. Watch with your eyes with my story in your mind. Tomorrow is Friday, the day the Feds like to act. Because there are two extra days (week ends) for them to carry murder in jail.[/SIZE]

2. Please take a nap. Fucking HARRP though, serious biz

3. What did I just read?

4. So let me get this straight.

The Feds are after you, and have recruited your family to aid in your downfall?

"Picture you and me in a cabin by the sea, sit up on the porch and we can burn a couple trees."

Attached Files:

5. You would really like the book glamorama by Bret Easton Ellis

6. #7 Deleted member 281310, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    i don't know

The Feds have been after katsung for years. Literally everything they do is a plot against him. Seriously, Google his name. 

He's either an extremely dedicated troll or severely mentally ill. Hell, maybe both. 

8. This would make a good comic or a movie. I would read/watch it.

9. Its in the Bermuda triangle

10. That'd be crazy if this was like the one dude who was serious and we all found out about this first. But it's definitely a troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Yes, we found in the indian ocean not far from perth or some shit

12. dude you're like edward snowden but not really

13. Nope.

Although Katsung doesnt participate in threads, just posts the one link. So this discussion isn't going anywhere

14. #15 loopster, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    anyone read into the israeli government "supposedly" having an exact replica of the malAysian
    boeing airplane

15. Havent you heard? The pope is actually illuminati and he shits gold

16. Why must people make these retarded claims?

"hahaha to strike America where it hurts, I'll steal a Malaysian aircraft and crash in the middle of the ocean!"

That outta teach those Hollywood demons! :laughing:

No Fucking respect for victims of a tragedy.

17. that was a strange read ahah,,, but maybe it has more to do with who was on that plane.. And the fact that 4, out of the 5 soon to be Paton holders of freescales technology were on it leaving Jacob Rothschild to own 100% of the Paton..... Idk but im sure there's alot more to it then the feds are after u and you family or whatever I read lol

Sent from my LT15a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Conspiracy theories are just conspiracies to hide other conspiracies about conspiracies