Most bad-ass related thing youve ever done involving weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Incommision, Mar 26, 2014.

1. "Badass" ?

I'm a grownass man, I just like to have a smoke and enjoy some music, reflect a bit, maybe play a bit of 'hide the pastrami'.....

2. Badass? I've had some fun times & some close calls, but nothing really badass, I guess.

3. I totally BLAZE that shit, yo, then head home to my house, make sure mom isn't home yet, and then I hit the basement and CRUSH noobs on Call of Duty for, like, HOURS!
    FO REALZ

Also, this one time, my buddy totally thought he saw the SLENDERMAN watching us through the window, so we ran to the Circle K parking lot where we held each other and cried, for hours.  It was a-w-e-s-o-m-e.

4. Accidentally parked next to a k9 unit in a grocery store parking lot. The dog smelled the weed (i had a few individual dub bags) and was raising hell in the car, i look from the dog, to the cop holding a bag of groceries, standing 20 yards away. He looks at his dog, then at me, we make eye contact and he immediately drops his groceries and starts running at me. I peel out and take off, he hops in his car and starts chasing me, sirens on, but i pull off into this side road because i had a few seconds head start. So he flys by me and i just wait until i cant hear sirens, and go back to the store to sell to one of my buddies. :bongin:

5. Badass? Ha nothing crazy, but if did get high and ride roller coasters one day; it was incredible.

6. Not a whole lot. Maybe some 360 no-scopes... Just kidding.

Probably the one that made my fiends say "ohhhhh shiiiit that was crazy" would be the time I took a rip from a bowl, set it down, opened up a water bottle full of whiskey, chugged, then released the smoke. Felt like a badass.

Most recent time would be the ridiculously good putt shot I made playing disc golf with a friend. Such a good shot for someone so blazed.