Most bad-ass related thing youve ever done involving weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Incommision, Mar 26, 2014.

1. I got dome from my girl while I hit a dab outa my rig

Smoked half a blunt on a ski lift then proceeded down the hill smoking the other half

Broke into an abandoned bar, smoked a j and grabbed a samuel adams neon sign (not one of my best moments)

One night there was a carnival going on in my small town and I went to the local bar cause the owner would always hook me up with alcohol when I worked for him at said bar years prior (he was also a huge creep who kissed my feet one time but that was another story) well anyways I was smokin the bowl I had in my pocket then went inside, doors unlocked but every light in the place out. I knew this was my time to strike and get back at that sick fuck for kissing my foot that time so I grabbed a full 1.75 of rasp smirnoff and I was ghost. ended up getting tore up at my house later with some friends.

2. Funny thing is, I could care less if it really happened...I love these kinds of tales....I choose to belive them as true...good one..

3. I assure you, both of those stories are true. Years later, I saw a scene in some movie that was very like what happened to me in Suriname, where a tourist in Jamaica sends some dude off to score weed for him, and he returns with a comically sized sac of ganja... It's pretty damn funny now, telling the story, but I was plenty nervous openly walking around Parimaribo with almost a half pound; that will get you years in prison down there.  

If you think that story sounds a stretcher, I can tell you it flat out pales in comparison to what happened when I went out on the town a few days later with a buddy, to score something else commonly found in South America. Parimaribo is a crazy town. 

So what exactly happened when you went to go find this commonly found weed in south america ;)?

5. Get head while smoking a joint.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Became an international criminal.

7. I brought weed into a navy base and smoked on it. I also had to go past dogs but I'm pretty sure they were bomb sniffing dogs.

8. When I was in high school, my grade was notorious for underachieving so a month before we graduated we planned a school prank. My friends & I were in charge of everything (we stole a key, took it to a shop to get copied & put it back during school hours). It was a Friday. After school & half an hour after class ended. The plan was that my best friends & I split up into pairs of two people (high school had 3 buildings). My friend & I hid in the school basement for 3 fucking hours (janitor was last to leave the building). After 30mins we got bored & said fuck it. We blazed a couple of doobs & hot boxes the room hahaha when the coast was clear we checked on our other buddies & they were sitting at a teachers office watching breaking bad & blazing. I started freaking out but he said the janitor was cool with it if we smoked him up hahaha the janitor kept insulting our dean & made fun of him haha. Basically the rest of my grade met up a park nearby, we opened the doors for them & destroyed the place to pieces. We got wasted & smoked up with cameras (stupid idea) Dean's office was entirely covered in Xmas present wraps, we tied a chair & hung it out a window & that's just the tip of the iceberg hahaha

9. One of my last nights of my junior year in college I was hanging out with my friend Laura at a bar where I ran into my friends Steve and Rich. We ended up leaving the bar and going a couple of buildings down to Laura's apartment, in which there was a tiny non-working sauna that we used to smoke out all the time. So we crammed the 4 of us in there and blazed until Laura's roommate (and my future roommate) came home arguing with her boyfriend which was awkward so Steve, Rich and I left the apartment to wander around town. It was roughly 2 A.M. at this point. Steve and Rich found a fire escape ladder and climbed it up to the roof of a building while I waited on the ground for them to open the side door of the building for me (because I have no upper body strength and couldn't climb the ladder). So we were on the roof of this building looking out over the town. And we blazed up there too, then took the stairs down to the street. While in the stairwell we went through all these random boxes and found they were full of those molds that orthodontists take of teeth. Steve stole a set of them and they remained on the back of the toilet in his apartment for at least the next year. We walked around town a little more until it was about 4:30 AM and we found a wooden chair in a dumpster behind an apartment building. Rich randomly had lighter fluid on him and they decided that they wanted to light this chair on fire in this alley behind the apartments. So they drenched it with the lighter fluid and right before they lit a match, I suggested that they put the chair in a puddle that was there so we did and then lit it up and watched it burn. Then I went home.

True Story

10. i never really thought of herb as something to get into bad ass situations....but my definition of bad ass is probably different than anyones.....unmentionables is a different story, but i guess i used to move a looot of weight of herbs many years back...

11. Was ripping my friends two foot 11 perc glass bong and we were at this old treehouse up in this tree in the woods. We just got done smoke and needed to get down. Theres no ladder or anything you basically gotta hug the tree to get up. So i go to the very edge and sit down with the bong next to me getting ready to jump, and the damn wood broke i went down pretty lightly but it still hurt. So i open my eyes and here comes the bong coming straight at my face. My reflexs were on point that day cause i caught it with one hand.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Way back in highschool a kid i knew's entire family, apart from him, was in florida for the week. Two of my best friends at the time and i decided we would smoke in his backyard. Anyways we wanted to get ice for the bong and the back door was easy to get into so we broke in and got some. While we were in there though, the door opened and someone yelled "Hello? Anyone there!?"
    We all dipped so fast that we left the bong in the backyard... Apparently this kid had a nanny or whatever who periodically dropped in. It was 100 times scarier than it sounds given how baked we all were too lol

13. Prom was on 4/20, so of course I blazed before and walked in blazed. I jokingly asked an asstastic light skin ebony to dance and she hardcore twerked on me for like a good 10-15 seconds, and when I thought I was gonna fall down I slapped her ass and walked off the dance floor. I wish someone had been recording that shit, scrawny white boy getting his junk rocked by mammoth booty. That was some worldstar shit haha. I somehow managed to dap my boy up while it was happening

14. fucking love your name and profile pic!!! Haha!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Thanks man  :smoking: 
    [​IMG]

16. [​IMG]

Sucks to suck

17. 4 years of perpetual grow op :)

got two strains of my own in front of me right now, bout to rip the bong, just got home from my day job... im kinda baaaalllin

18. Wound up saving my friends life shortly after smoking some blunts. He Had a grand mal seizure, had to call paramedics and had to perform cpr. He was on life support for 4 days with no brain activity. Shortly before the plug was going to be pulled, his brain kick started. Now he's all better and we continue to chief. Cause of seizure is unknown

19. I once tossed a cig butt into a hole the same diameter as the filter.  

I was extremely high, with tomato-eyes, and everyone at the bus-stop saw it and fucking cheered.  

[​IMG]

20. I thought you said "you tossed it into a butt hole..."