Most bad-ass related thing youve ever done involving weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Incommision, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Alright folks, being at the age I'm at in this current day I'd never do this again and sometimes I like to think that the 16 year old me had some mental issues when doing so but a gift from some higher power allowed myself to get out of this situation and I also have another tiny thing to share at the end however let's knock the big one out right now. 

So I believe this was around the Christmas of 2008 and I was at the airport as I was going on a week vacation to visit friends/family. It had been probably a year or two since I last flew so I didn't exactly know the updates and changes that had been made to said airport. Now why's this important? Days before my vacation I was pondering on whether or not I should attempt to bring weed along with me on this plane ride. Of course, this is a really stupid thing to even consider and when your 16 you usually have enough common sense to figure out that bringing weed with you on a flight that goes overseas probably isn't the smartest thing to do, but I ended up doing it regardless and this is how it turned out. If I'm to guess I believe I had 8 grams with me and I had that bag, put it into another bag with some bounce sheets, and following that put that bag into ANOTHER bag with some more bounce sheets. Now here I am, waiting anxiously in my room as I'm awaiting the call from my dad to get us going and when he does I plant the bag right around my groin area and we have a bit of a car ride to the airport, so there's a chance even my father could smell it but I made it through that.

Now let's fast forward to when we're approaching security, this is when we say our goodbyes and I venture off alone... now as I'm walking through I take a left hand turn and walk into the actual security area of the airport and I see something that wasn't there my previous visit... this fairly tall circular glass structure...

Well I guess they decided that they needed a full size body scanner, at this point I was about to shit my pants as they randomly selected who went through and by some miracle I wasn't selected, and essentially from there I was safe until I got on the actual plane. The bounce sheets were working at this point, I went through the metal detector without any problems and from there I was ready to hop on the plane, it was a pretty average ride and I decided to take a nap... when I woke up from this nap, ALL I could smell was weed. I guess at some point the bounce sheets lost their effectiveness and I was just there and I think I was lucky in the case that it was a pretty late flight and I'm assuming many of the people around me were sleeping. So with that being said, I was able to board off the plane when we arrived and that's how I was able to basically smuggle over a quarter of weed. Of course, being 21 now and growing up a lot since then of course I'd never go through and I can only think it'd be worse in bigger cities that have dogs and other different utilities that could spot weed.

As for the other tiny incident, I believe it was the summer after and I was flying back to the same place with a couple family members, one who worked for a specific airline and we were able to fly for free. I didn't have any weed on me at this point, but one of the workers within the security area accused me of having SEVERAL lighters within one of my carry on bags, it actually isn't illegal to carry them however you can only carry one with you. Why this is bad is of course my aunt had no idea why I'd need a lighter and I'm there thinking... maybe I left a lighter in this bag? Luckily, I didn't have one as he searched it and found out it was the person before me that had the lighters and I was off clean. 

So those are two stories, I'm pretty lucky I think and I want to know if you guys have any stories that claim some sort of bad-assery along with it? Cheers. 

2. was the wouldbe victim of an attempted jumping, kicked ass and held onto my weed

3. #3 0ri0n, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    Fell off of a jeep going thirty. Was holding a padded handgun case with my brand new bubbler in it. It survived the fall, when I fully came to ten minutes later there was already massive swelling at the base of my spine. Smoked three bowls out of said bubbler to ease the pain, carried two cases of beer on a three mile hike and spent the night getting fucked up. Was my birthday lol

update: Just smoked some resin to loosen it up, been dry for a few days and my back always gets real tight and sore when I stay clean for a while. 3 years of chronic pain so far but there may be a silver lining, a med card in the near future?  :hello:
    Staying clean for the next 2 weeks for this job is gonna be killer.

4. What is the most "Bad Ass" thing I have done concerning cannabis? :confused_2:

Granny Storm Crow's List? :ey:

Smuggling 100 kilos across the Mexican border?   :confused: 

Educating folks in the comments section of the news at least twice a week for the last few years? (Some of the ignorance out there is mind-blowing!)

REALLY educating myself about cannabis and what it does? (Besides get you high) :smoke:

Helping GD save his wife's life? :yay:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-marijuana-usage-applications/1130359-tumors-really-shrinking.html#post16220325

Take your pick!  I think I will go with the List- it has affected the lives of MANY people and made all the rest possible! To get your free copy of "Granny Storm Crow's List", check out the bottom of my sig and send me an email! :yay:

Granny

5. #5 BloodBooger, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    Smoked an entire joint by myself of Panama Red back in 1976 when it first appeared in rural Alabama. We were used to smoking bagseed Brick Mexican and while it would get you high, Panama weed was in a totally different class. My friend and I had dates we were taking to a high School football game and we toked up in the car just before going in..a whole large joint each of primo Panama Redbud.....we got so high, we couldn't form words for the first half of the game and sat there struggling not to take off all our clothes and run amok through the crowds...our dates just sat and watched us freak out.....near halftime, we came down enough so that we were just more stoned than we had ever been in our lives..but at least we weren't squirming in our own brainsoup like little twisting worms on acid...I learned that day that you must respect the weed...treat it nicely and it will treat you nicely....abuse it and you will pay....

6. Granny's as badass as it gets /thread

7. Got arrested in Kansas when I got pulled over, and forgot about the corner bag I had in my breast pocket.
    Cops searched me and the car, then cuffed and stuffed me. At the jail, they processed me, and I had a bit of time before court that day. So I went into the bathroom in the lobby of the jail, still under arrest; I removed the half pound of weed I had strapped around my waist, pulled up the trash can liner, and hid the stash underneath. I came out, went to court, paid the fine, and got processed out of jail. Before leaving, I re-visted the bathroom, pulled the trashcan liner up, retrieved my stash, and rolled out of there.

Another time, I went to score some weed in Suriname, South America. This involved some careful trolling for a dealer in a series of dive bars, then a long cab ride into a very sketchy neighborhood-- I had to bribe the driver to even go in there. I gave the dealer 20 bucks. He leaves for like 15 minutes-- had to pay the driver again not to take off... Finally the dude comes back, and hands me a grey garbage bag. I shit you not; a freaking garbage bag! There was more than a half pound in it. I'm wearing sandals, thin shorts, and a T shirt; I literally had no place to hide the weed, even after I gave handfuls to the driver and the dealer. Finally I shoved it down the front of my pants, where it created a bulge that would have made Mick Jagger proud-- the driver and the dealer thought this was hilarious. When he dropped me off, people pointed at my shorts, laughing... so finally I just took out the bag and carried it out in the open, like it was some groceries or something. No one said a word.

8. Lol were you by any chance white?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Not that badass but taking power hits from an 8th in an electric air mattress pump was pretty bitchin'.

10. I can be on afew hits of good acid in public and not be noticed.. a example would be when i did 3hits of lsd in highschool from 3rd period to the rest of the day when i was a senior:)

11. He was white at the time, now he's a large Mexican man.

12. #12 furittus, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    Hahaha, you know what I meant!

13. I would refrain from talking about drugs other than MJ, alcohol and tobacco if I were you

14. I was high as fuck hunting for pigeons on a postman bike, I had a double-barreled 12gauge with a leather strap on my back. With 1 fucking hand, thinkin I was the terminator or some shit, I pulled the shotty around, held it up to a flock of birds and shot ---the same time that I rode into a small ditch, which made me pull on the acceleration grip thingy causing me to fly off the bloody bike. Hands down the craziest thing ive ever done

I am white... lol

16. Vaped in my junior art class when I was a dumbass....lol.

I don't really like to take risks when I'm carrying. "Only break one law at a time."

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

17. lol reminded of this haha!

Attached Files:

18. Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

19. #19 Rainy Daze, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    Found snowy parking lot while smoking with friend.. Lit the blunt... Proceeded to do a shit load of donuts while smokin it.

And then a differant time I accidentally walked into walmart with a half smoked pipe in my coat pocket and said fuck it and hit it in the middle of an aisle.

20. I got really really drunk one night and smoked a blunt before drinking and had some bong rips when I was way too drunk. I ended up puking all over myself and passing out in the chair I was sitting in. While I was asleep all the puke seeped in to the chair and ruined it.
    It was a cop's house and he had to buy a new chair.